getting disconnected in POK

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Leerah, Jul 18, 2014.

1. Leerah Augur

Accounts are randomly getting disconnected in POK while they're standing there. This just started when the domain expired. I would have expected it to clear up by now. :-(
  2. pk76 Augur

about same for me, while boxing 3 toons , one account here and there just getting disconnected.

can't cast , can't type ,and i need to reload that account who got disconnected . i never had that before ,
  3. Leerah Augur

Yep, can't open doors. I just had it happen to two toons in a row. Am getting irritated.
  4. Leerah Augur

Additional info. Happens more at night. Happens to toons with slow mounts as well as fast and unmounted. The last one was just standing, banking.
  5. Signedup New Member

I'm having the same issues. Sometimes while interacting with a vendor they become unresponsive, or trying to zone by clicking a stone (Crescent Reach and Freeport) i would be disconnected a few moments later. Outside PoK seemed fine although in Oggok yesterday i got warped backwards and vendors were unresponsive and I got disconnected.
    Leerah likes this.
  6. Leerah Augur

More info. After those toons had left the zone, when they came back to POK, they were stable. It didn't happen once after midnight eastern time.
  7. Leerah Augur

Sometimes after Teek fails to respond, it takes 2 mins. before the d/c finally comes.
  8. Neodraykl Elder

I've had it happen in Lobby, Grand Guild Hall, and Neriak D. Guildmate had it happen in War.
    Happened on both Gold and F2P accounts.
    Bristlebane server.
  9. pk76 Augur

i logged my account for the raid i clicked enter world at char select and crashed to server select instaed.
    then i reloaded him and zoned into g-hall , and after like 5min zoning ( usually take like 25 sec ), i reloaded again that account , but now after i typed my password i got the "processing window message "( but after like 30 seconds i always got " error completing your request, please try again later ""
    and it happen with 2 of my accounts, i can only load my 3rd account atm..other 2 are bugged..

problems started when SOE 's logging problems started several days ago.. before that i never had all theese problems ..........................................
    Leerah likes this.
  10. pk76 Augur

i got 4 accounts who got COTF expansion i can only load one of them.

i got a FTP account that i don't use ( got a heroic wizzy lv 87 on that account ). and can load him.
    i got another FTP account with a level one toon that i don't use ( can't load that account as well ..

so i am BUGGED with 4/6 of my accounts , and the main 2 that i use most of the time , i can't play them at all o_O
  11. Leerah Augur

I had no crashing at all last night (Sunday.) None today so far.
  12. Bonethuggin New Member

I also am being affected by these random disconnects or out-of-syncs ever since the SoE DNS issue.
    In my experience I often get out of sync during short periods of inactivity (~5-10 minutes). Chat servers continue to work but I can't interact with the environment or cast... eventually you get the YOU HAVE BEEN DISCONNECTED message.

Can this please be urgently looked into? Nothing aggravates like having unexplainable LDs that were not prevalent prior to the DNS issue...
  13. Bohz Journeyman

Several times a day i cannot interact with vendors or cast spells and i get disconnected, i can't fight mobs because i will probably be disconnected and lose experience so eq is unplayable untill this error is fixed.
  14. rune00 Augur

you guys should post a few lines from your dbg.txt with client and server disconnect reasons to give the devs a better understanding whats going on, ill start:
    This happens every now and then after I enter a new zone, can be pok but any zone seems to work, to reproduce zone back and forth a few times from one zone to another.
    I'm on Comcast. my traceroute resolves fine enough to sonyonline.net, so I know its not a dns problem but it NEVER happened prior to that thing.

Code:
    [Tue Jul 22 01:48:07 2014]04494:Setting up models.
    [Tue Jul 22 01:48:08 2014]04495:Setting up character.
    [Tue Jul 22 01:48:08 2014]04496:Activating music.
    [Tue Jul 22 01:48:08 2014]04497:Initialization complete.
    Entering main loop.
    [Tue Jul 22 01:48:08 2014]04498:Memory: Load: 60, Total Phys: 7884, Avail Phys: 3090, Total Page: 9100, Avail Page: 2899, Total Virtual: 2047, Avail Virtual: 829, FreeBlocks: 271,174,112,68,44,21,14,14,13,7
    [Tue Jul 22 01:48:08 2014]04499:MaxTextures: 32689k, CurrentTextures: 18490k, HighQualityTextures: 18490k
    [Tue Jul 22 01:49:46 2014]04500:Uploader Error: ERROR: FunctionObjectT::CheckDone, bad response status=403
    [Tue Jul 22 01:49:46 2014]04501:Uploader Error: ERROR: FunctionObjectT::FireEvent, trackingId=3, err="UploaderErrForbidden", sslConnectionFilterErr="cErrNone"
    [Tue Jul 22 01:50:37 2014]12309:Networking: connection terminated [client:DisconnectReasonUnacknowledgedTimeout,server:DisconnectReasonNone]
    [Tue Jul 22 01:50:37 2014]12310:disconnected at C:\p4\EverQuest\live\EverQuest\EverQuest.cpp:19407 (char. select) DisconnectReasonUnacknowledgedTimeout

[Tue Jul 22 01:50:37 2014]12311:Character is <Censored>.

[Tue Jul 22 01:50:37 2014]12312:YOU HAVE BEEN DISCONNECTED.
  15. Leerah Augur

NINE times on various toons tonight in Argath! Twice in POK on others.
  16. Randragon Augur

Happened to me on Povar about 10 times yesterday. Not just PoK but several zones. Maybe the servers need some attention.
    Been happening to me since the DNS issue as well.
    Leerah likes this.
  17. Leerah Augur

Those 9 times in Argath on Povar were all within the space of half an hour. It didn't occur to me it might just be a few servers.
  18. Leerah Augur

I just got disconnected after gating to POK to pick up packages. Lost 10 packages because of this dc.