Get Ready for Nights of the Dead with New Marketplace Items!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Dexella, Sep 30, 2015.

1. Dexella Associate Producer

Nights of the Dead will return to Norrath later in October, but you can start preparing for the arrival of ghouls and ghosts now. New seasonally, haunted-themed items are available in the in-game Marketplace, including items created by Player Studio artists! Here are just a couple of the items you can buy NOW to help get into the spirit of things...

Cat in a Bag
    [IMG]
    Be careful letting this little guy cross your path once he's out of the bag! The "Cat in a Bag" will grant you one random, tradable, adoptable cat. An adopted cat will belong to its owner permanently. Once adopted, your cat can be summoned as a familiar or placed in your home.

Dark Direhound Mount
    [IMG]
    Is that the howling of the wind, or something much more sinister? Ride atop this "Dark Direhound Mount" and frighten away any ghouls and goblins (and possibly your fellow adventurers!). Don't waste any time getting your saddle on this howling hellhound, though -- the Dark Direhound Mount is only available during the Nights of the Dead!

So hurry! Most of these items will only be available from now through the conclusion of Nights of the Dead, so don’t miss your chance! And make sure you visit the Marketplace in game to see ALL the items available for Nights of the Dead, including the new Player Studio items!
    Kattria Minx likes this.
  2. Jordis Augur

I just got the Cat in the Bag item from the Marketplace. I got a little grey Moggie Kitten. I love it. Waiting to see what the other random cats are before getting another one. Its actions are totally cat-like. It even climbed up and sat on the table in my house. :)
    Kattria Minx and Grove like this.