Gate - Clickable Items

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Arcaine, Jan 17, 2014.

1. Arcaine Elder

Can anyone tell me if there is an all/all item with unlimited charges that will gate you to your bind point?

I know there are some POK items, which is great, but if I'm not bound in PoK, it doesn't do me much good.
  2. moogs Augur

Well, almost...

On the Loyalty vendor, try the Primary and Secondary Anchor Devices. They'll port you to the Grand Guild Hall and your Housing Plot, if you have one.

Origin AA at level 5 (all classes) gets you to your starting city.

Philter of Major Translocation are crafted by shamen using alchemy but does not have unlimited charges. Just craft or buy more.
  3. drkoli Augur

Brick of knowledge will be attainable soon with anniversary quests. It is a once every 20hours pok gate
  4. Drewie Augur

5. Potawatomi Augur

6. Tharrg Augur

7. Arcaine Elder

So thank you.. but almost every single person linked something that gates you to PoK or a location near it.

I'm looking for something to gate you to bind. Does the Celestial Sword still drop? I can't find much info on it.
  8. Arcaine Elder

Or the staff of guidance, or the Grand Adventurer's Repellant?
  9. Tharrg Augur

10. Tharrg Augur

Unfortunatly there really has never been an all/all item other than GM event item so... the best is the potions or gate to pok...
  11. Tobynn Augur

For non-gating classes, there exists zero player items with unlimited charges of Gate.
    Yther and moogs like this.
  12. Drewie Augur

Those are GM items. The Sword and Staff are from a NPC in Sunset Home, which is the GM-only zone, and the Repellant (3 charges) was from a GM event.
  13. Mithrandyr Augur

Worker Sledgemallet procs a gate to OT. Sadly there are really no gate options for non gating classes. Wiz box FTW.
  14. Khauruk Augur

Wiz/druid box plus the Harmonic Dissonance AA is quite nice.
  15. Arcaine Elder

thanks all.
  16. Tharrg Augur

technically if you are a non gate person all you need to do to gate is die... its simple.. and gets you to your bind point. ;)
    moogs, Oxgoad and Yther like this.
  17. drkoli Augur

Ranger gate!
  18. Bluejaye Elder

There's a one shot summoned gate, bulwark of many portals. It comes from the Mage cauldron
  19. Mithrandyr Augur

How does gating to ToB help you?
  20. Khauruk Augur

No matter where you are, you can always meet your port-bot in just a few seconds and be punted elsewhere. The advent of housing zones and the primary/secondary gate doodads has made this less useful, but I still use it a lot.