Game update notes: Oct,28th...

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by An old ELF!, Oct 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. An old ELF! Lorekeeper

2. FawnTemplar Augur

This is my first thought: Thank the heavens that they took the time to fix the druid pet haste spell, my pet is gonna be so much more useful. /sarcasmoff
    Lisandra likes this.
  3. Tarvas Redwall of Coirnav, now Drinal

Sometimes oddball things get fixed because they were trying to fix something else and then that fix popped up.
  4. Sathayorn Augur

Not liking the issues that are going to be caused by Phalanx of One being a buff, and getting overwritten by proficiencies, causing us warriors to lose agro. Hoping they remove it's mitigation and put it back to passive real quick while they figure out what they're going to do with the AA. I'm a little concerned that we're about to drop down to the scariest tank to have in groups again, as that pretty much accounted for 90% of the agro for the mobs we don't have targeted.
    Lisandra likes this.
  5. Laronk Augur

And to think I can turn off spell subtly to make it that much harder on you.
    drkoli likes this.
  6. Silv Augur

They didn't mention extending the focus of Bloodstained Shoulders to Lv. 105 as we were specifically told would happen. I'm hoping this was just left out of the patch notes on accident. At least the COTF T2 foci are being correctly updated.

I like how the patch notes fail to mention anything about changes with XP prior to COTF that are coming but not directly part of the expansion. Hopefully people have been reading the forums and keeping up with what's going on...

Edit: I fail at reading. They did mention the HA lockouts afterall.
  7. Rainbowdash Augur

It was not forgotten (this is Test SS not Beta)

[IMG]
    Silv and Lisandra like this.
  8. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

Druid pet haste spell was broken? I had no idea. Boo-Boo never stays alive long enough for buffs :).
    noclue likes this.
  9. noclue Elder

I didn't understand the purpose of that AA...why or when would anyone need it? Can someone enlighten me on its use.
    It looked like an AA I won't bother with unless I'm desperate to dump AA's (like salve waste-of-AA for druids).
  10. Raptorjesus5 Augur

Are you referring to spell subtlety or are you referring to the ability to turn it off?
  11. noclue Elder

The AA that gives you the ability to turn it off.
  12. guado Augur

Chandrok said they would be updated for today. I trust him on that.
    Silv likes this.
  13. guado Augur

Ideally, many druids would get together and aoe kite, with 1 druid having his Subtlety disabled to keep the kite tight. <---- top of my head idea. However, there aren't any areas in TDS or CotF where this would be plausible. :(o_O
  14. Feradach Augur

There are multiple classes that need to pull agro at times. Pet kiting, rune tanking, etc. The ability to toggle subtlety is one that has been asked for repeatedly. It's nice to see it finally implemented.
  15. Ruven_BB Augur

Just want to understand, CotF T2 Group armor have focus upgrades to 103 but CotF T1 Raid armor doesn't?

Can anyone confirm?

Ruven
  16. Ratbo Peep Augur

Because there may be cases where a caster wants aggro for a limited time.
    Imagine 2 Wizards 100 feet apart with a mob in the middle - snared.
    Make for an interesting game of ping-pong. :)
    -R
  17. SOE-MOD-02 Augur

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.