Game update - Corrected several mixed-up spawns in Phinigel raid instances.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Polekn, Mar 23, 2016.

1. Polekn Augur

Anyone know what it is about?
  2. Krondal New Member

My guess is that they meant mixed-up spawns on Ragefire? I think I read they're having problems over there.
  3. Polekn Augur

But RF does not have raid instances, even if they got server name wrong...
  4. TarewMarrForever Augur

Change Phinigel to Ragefire

Add missing word "main" or "base" before "instances".

Could it be that simple?
  5. EQForumAcct Augur

Vindi spawning in Yelinak's lair would be a big one.
  6. Rumlebrag Elder

could be the issue with double spawning CT/Draco in fear maybe?
  7. Absor Developer

It was wrong bosses in raid instances on Phinny. I, or the EQ gremlins, messed up the data and had a bunch of spawns in the wrong DZs. Let us know if it's not fixed in the update bug thread (not here).

A
  8. Tierdal Augur

This happened on rage not phinny
  9. Trevalon Augur

And by all that you mean you made Broken Golem and Wraith of Shissar spawn on DZ pop just like everyone else's epics that can easily be done through Instancing?

Right Absor?
    Gemdiver and Slartibartfast like this.
  10. Tierdal Augur

No, he meant ragefire. Removing not adding.

Now get back to socking and earn that epic.
  11. Korillo Augur

This is a strange response because as far as I know the proper bosses were in all the phinny dzs.

Trakanon, Sev, Gore, Talendor, Faydedar, VS were all in there correct instances (don't think I missed one but maybe).

So which instance(s) exactly had the wrong bosses, and what has now been changed? What are we looking for exactly?
  12. Nicorus Elder

those NPCs spawn just fine, in GOD when they were added.
  13. Trevalon Augur

Oh look, the resident forum troll! How adorable!

Go back to RF/LJ and earn your kills like a real man does and stop getting mobs handed to you in instances, seriously, you and your welfare loots are not welcome here.

Remember kids, if you play on Phinny your just as much a care bear as everyone else cause your still on the care bear, welfare server!
  14. Qelyn Augur

[IMG]
    Rhiyannon likes this.
  15. SqueeshSqueesh Augur

One could argue that raiding a dragon with 90 people as opposed to the instanced version with 20 is getting welfare loot.
  16. Finley Augur

You certainly wouldn't have 5 months ago :p
  17. SqueeshSqueesh Augur

I totally would've. It's one of the reasons I quit.
  18. AlmarsGuides Augur

One could argue that all loot on the TLPs is pointless and welfare loot since it's completely useless in today's game.

At this point arguing about instances and server archetypes is for no other reason than to anger the other person. It's not like the TLPs take skill instanced or non instanced. Each class has like 4 abilities tops we gotta press in the right order to be good. We mine as well argue which server has the better name for crying out loud.
  19. darkvixyen73 Augur

Ragefire has the best name hands down.
  20. AlmarsGuides Augur

Indeed, I'll cast another vote for Ragefire's name. Though in the name poll I voted for Yelinak 1st Ragefire second.