Game cards still available?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by EQgamer23, Mar 18, 2016.

1. EQgamer23 Elder

Just wondering if DBG cards are still available for purchase
  2. Zamiam Augur

I saw them a few weeks ago at walmart .. $25 dollar ones
  3. Jenarie Elder

Walmart used to have the ones you could buy for $15 and then can redeem one month plus 500 SC or 2000 SC so I always bought mine there. When I went recently they just had the $25 for 2500 SC which to me seemed pointless... if there's no bonus then why not just purchase directly on the website if/when I want to buy SC.

But anyway, to answer original question, my local Walmart also had the $25 ones as of a few days ago.
  4. Zamiam Augur

aye , that is only reason i used to buy the walmart ones was because of the xtra 500SC .. since DB took over they only offered the 25 or 50 dollar ones and i have yet to see the $50 only $25 .. also alot of people dont like to use CC's either because they dont have them or because they dont want to enter thier CC info Online.. either way they buy the cards with cash at walmart and can use them online without the CC info .. only other reason i can think of to buy from walmart instead of just buying online ..
  5. Geroblue Augur

my local Wal-Mart keeps running out of them. The display is either empty, or there is just one card there. Most of the time its empty.
  6. Nolrog Augur

Those were the old SOE cards. You can no longer buy them (registers will not activate them) but you can still redeem them if you have some.

The new cards, the DBG ones, are the $25 ones (IIRC, you get 1 month + 1000 SC or 2500 SC. However, I have looked in WalMart and Gamestop and BestBuy in my area and I have yet to see those cards in stock.
  7. Faerie Journeyman

I finally found some at Game Stop.