GAH! I'm going through EQ withdrawal already /sigh

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Dramatime, Oct 7, 2013.

1. Dramatime Augur

Man I thought I was gonna do my dailies tonight when I got home from work (12am est) but the server looks like it'll be down until I get home tomorrow night. I'm getting the shakes already lol.

On a side note, even though I'm not super pumped about the x-pack I think I'm gonna drop the hammer and throw down $120 bucks for the accounts I have. I'm not 100 yet just 98/4100, 98/4050 and 97/3000 but who am I kidding I'll end up buying it soon and this way I'll get those sweet bags! I whined and moaned and they still get their money haha. I love the game though and will miss it for all the down time tomorrow.

See you all tomorrow night on EM doing missions maybe if they don't WIPE my groups.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  2. duo13 Elder

game comes down tonight Monday at 11pm est ?
  3. Dramatime Augur

At least that is what I read on "News and Reminders". Excited and bummed I guess. Mostly excited.
  4. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

It went down at 11 pm EST & is estimated to be back up at 1 PM EST on 10/8/2013 but think of it this way, you get to take a break while they add more EQ to EQ! The expansion really is pretty good, at least the first tier. It's really focused towards groupers/casual players as far as the content goes.