Funny Pew Pew Error

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Sinjax Darknasty, May 27, 2020.

1. Sinjax Darknasty New Member

There was an error completing my request? Correct Log in and Password...."Error"

Are you serious, server log in for anticipated, highly marketed NEW dual server launch is not enterable due to issues logging in. HAHA...just omg wow

Describe why Test server exists in a compassionate convincible response.

Paint a picture as to why the servers on TLP's not LIVE....., have came down numerous times in the last 30 days?

What era are we currently providing updates, 2000 or 2020? I mean its only 20 years of technology, what is the problem?? Feeling cheep?

Perhaps $15 a month is the issue and with all servers combined with all accounts involved I assume its just not quite enough to provide a potentially adequate and acceptable means of server log in readiness that equals its same price point rivals?

What do you ask of us? It has been 20 years for a lot of us, why do we still have issues with our relatively low numbers compared to other platforms with much larger log in demand. Not up for updating our system?

What is the purpose of all the marketplace sales? To benefit the employees or the financers of the game?

Would LOVE that response, whenever you are ready.

Shadow Knight
  2. MaestroM Augur

u mad?
    Batbener likes this.