Frost Bunnies in EW

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by WDWolf, Dec 20, 2012.

1. WDWolf Journeyman

Thank you for increasing the number of Snow Bunny's in EW. However, now they seem to be not, or very rarely, updating the quest.

Before, 3 kills, 3 updates. Now, over a dozen kills, no updates.

Is this intended?

Personally I would rather have 3 hard to get Snow Bunny's with 100% Update (so everyone can get their kills and move on) than 6 Snow Bunnies and an update every 30 or so kills.
  2. gnomeboss Augur

at least non trackers can find bunnies to kill now. updates still suck, but i'd rather kill and hope than run laps just hoping.
  3. Tobynn Augur

I was in zone ZKA when the repop happened today. Immediately thereafter, a great number of snow bunnies were on track, and I noticed that they seemed to respawn in large bunches. So, I assume there is a minimum bunny count requirement for the zone now, and when it drops below that a bunch spawn simultaneously.

Immediately thereafter the repop, I also noticed people in OOC complaining about killing a great number of bunnies and not getting any "meat" updates on the Feast for a Coldain task.
  4. Broogan New Member

Spending weeks in that zone is kind of lame.
  5. Chunk Elder

The quest isn't working. My group and I killed well over 20 snow bunnies and didn't get a single update. We killed a few griffons for a group member who didn't have those kills yet and he got the update on every kill. Something in the task/script appears to be broken. We gave up and left the zone after killing way more than 20 and getting no updates on any character. Everyone was talking in OOC about the same thing, no updates, several kills. At first we thought it was rare, but after going well passed 20 with 5 real toons in the group and no updates, we assumed it wasn't working as intended and were wasting our time. FYI this was on Drinal.
  6. Axxius Augur

The added bunnies don't update the quest... Hotfixable?
  7. Xnao Augur

Previously, the task required killing a certain amount of trash mobs to spawn bunnies to update.

Now, it still requires the same amount, you just kill bunnies rather than walruses.

<3 Sony.
  8. Elegist Elder

We just pushed a hotfix for this. The bunny dilemma should be resolved now.
    NickDanger likes this.