From the makers of Cat in a Bag and Dog in a Crate comes Monkey in a Barrel.

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Blurred_Memories, Dec 8, 2015.

1. Blurred_Memories Augur

How long before we see this patch note?! :)
    Ssdar likes this.
  2. chiin New Member

I would buy the monkey in a barrel.
  3. Nolrog Augur

4. Lily Augur

I think we're the monkeys.
    Faana, Nniki, Pirlo and 2 others like this.
  5. Hellboy007 Augur

I just want a pet kangaroo
  6. Sobmre Augur

When is the live stream talking about the dog familiar's?
  7. Zezack Journeyman

More time and resources for "Cat in a Bag" type content PLEASE!!!!!!

It's so encouraging to know Daybreak has their finger precisely on the pulse of the EQ community... sigh
  8. Randragon Augur

From the Makers of Cat in a Bag, Dog in a Crate and Monkey in a Barrel comes:

'Dev in a Blender'.
  9. Redrum_Redrum Augur

This will be the new monk only mount that will also have a click cast to give monks throwing barrels. Waits for monks to rename to Donkey Kong
  10. Geri_Petrovna Augur

Still holding on to a glimmer of hope, that items i looted 3 weeks ago, are equippable. Taking bets.
  11. Geri_Petrovna Augur

in your eq folder, eqlsnews.txt abbreviating, as it won't let me copy/paste all of the patch notes

Added "standard" right-click buffs to all non-scaling items from TBM.

Corrected augmentations with recommended level 110 to recommended level 105.

All type 5, 7, and 9 augs should now fit properly where they belong.

Corrected an issue that caused all three ranks of Thunderfoot to trigger 6% of the time rather than 6, 9, and 12% of the time.

Adjusted the default gamma behavior of the game in windowed mode. By default, opening the game will no longer adjust the brightness of your desktop as it should no longer be necessary to increase the gamma slider in order to achieve reasonable in-game visibility. The option to revert to legacy functionality has been included in the advanced display options window with the button 'Enable Windowed Gamma'.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/game-update-notes-dec-9-2015.229025/ for more details.
  12. Vazuvius Augur

Problem with this is these are notes from test, where it said the same thing however CHARM and SECONDARY etc augs still did NOT work - also haste on belts IS STILL NOT THE CORRECT % and the HP/AC Scaling for anyone who is NOT a caster class is AWFUL. TDS Gear is better for Melee/tanks (by huge margins, we're talking 800-1000ac total)
  13. Geri_Petrovna Augur

oh, yeah. the timestamp on that file (when i double check) is a month ago. hrm

i also have a belt with 37% haste (and no aug that fits it).. and ranged slot also. (both oscillating something)
  14. McDougal Augur

Don't count on it. [IMG]
    Gyurika Godofwar and Yarr like this.
  15. Roxxanna Augur

Why am I not finding the dog?
  16. Koryu Professional Roadkill

Marketplace stuff is handled externally. They probably haven't flipped the switch to enable the item as visible and purchasable yet.

Roxy hoping for a doxie?
  17. Roxxanna Augur

A Chihuahua would be awesome, but I'm more interested in new Heroes Forge, I'm quite sure I'll be disappointed by both.
  18. Kwizatz New Member

[IMG]
    DOG IN A BLENDER?
    Silv likes this.
  19. Kaenneth [You require Gold access to view this title]

Pig in a Poke
  20. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Saving my SC for Turd in a Punchbowl.
    Zeiss and Mintalie like this.