Froglocs V Trolls

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Critts, Jun 6, 2018.

1. Critts Augur

I know the ideas, lore, and content for the next exspansion are more then likely firmly set by now. I would like to suggest Frogs V Trolls for consideration in content creation in the future. Race wars are always fun in game. I remember when the Trolls took Grobb back from the frogs forcing them to literly set up camp in Rath Mountians. There was a fun in game event in static The Feerrott where the army’s just ran out and attacked each over and over. This was around the time Frog playable races where expanded to include Nec, SK, and Rouge sometime in OOW or LDoN. EQ hasn’t really done a lot with this story since. Would be cool to see the frogs get a new city that suits them complet with underwater training dummies..... OK maybe not that last part. So here’s my 1 and 1/2 cents post below if you want the other 1/2. Or if you want to see cats v everyone.
    Yimin likes this.
  2. Bigstomp Augur

I feel like we should nuke em both, and just let the Ogre's, Rallos Zek's master race take over.
  3. ZenMaster formless, shapeless

Katta Combine vs. Seru Combine
  4. Critts Augur

Oh this sounds sooooo Boring and Katta combine has been done a lot recently. I’ll be honest tho I’ll most likely play what ever they make.
  5. Critts Augur

Wizard Ogres?
  6. svann Augur

If they really were the master race they wouldnt need nukes.
  7. Viper1 Augur

You know it's going to be Velious 2.0 right? Right?
  8. svann Augur

Maybe not. We already have EW, Kael, and temple of veeshan 2.0
  9. Critts Augur

Would like to see something new or expanded upon. They can reuse old zones and make them something new and different. PoH was an old zone. Tho the zone wasn’t populated very well or a very robust quest area. OT was much better so we know It can be done well. the Dev team has shown their ability post Acquisition. I think they can make something great.
  10. Critts Augur

Shameless bump.
  11. IblisTheMage Augur

Kedge, Mistmoore :).
  12. Cicelee Augur

I would love to see an all underwater expansion. Just to read all the complaints on these forums...
    Nniki, snailish and Yimin like this.
  13. Critts Augur

I was banking on an underwater mount in TDS didn’t happen.
  14. Yimin Augur

Gnome Halfling and Dwarf VS All ..

YiMin
    Critts likes this.
  15. Freeidiot New Member

how about a full bug fix and call it a new expansion release and charge 40 bucks just for that?

Bug Expansion: The Fixing of What's Broken!

no new level unlocked!
    no new gear either!
    no spells or AA to speak of!
    all the joy of an expansion without the new headaches!
  16. snailish Augur

Orc clans unite under the banner of Crush, this confederation sails to Taeloesia (however that is spelt) and takes it all over, giving it all new names. Really easy to spell names.

Reuse all the geometry = more zones in the expac.

Original GoD becomes a progression server only thing.
    Critts likes this.
  17. svann Augur

no level limit
  18. Aurastrider Augur

The complaints would be funny and I would probably be first in line to post them. You win the sickest joke of the day award :p
  19. Freeidiot New Member

clearly u guys dont remember doing progression in the one TDS zone where you had to move around underwater and there were fugly mermaids i forget name but ugh
  20. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

The Shissar rise from the Temple of Ssra and start to invade Norrath!! Luclin 2.0 here we come!!