Freed Spirit of Strength?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Boyboi, Nov 11, 2023.

1. Boyboi Elder

I'm on Bristlebane, and I cannot get any Freed Spirit of Strength to drop in Darklight. I am in the main pick.

I noticed they are dropping fine on the other server I play on, Firiona. Is there something special you have to do to get them to drop? I can't figure out what's going on.

Thanks.
  2. Brickhaus Augur

Do you mean that you cannot get a spirit of strength to spawn or that a spirit of strength is not dropping the swiggies upon death?

I didn't have any issue spawn any of the 3 spirits on Tuesday and I always got the freed spirits upon death. This was on Xegony.
    Gialana likes this.
  3. Gialana Augur

First, make sure you're killing the spirits in the correct section of the zone.
    Second, make sure at least one person in your group has the quest. They won't drop if no one has the quest.
    Metanis and Brickhaus like this.
  4. Metanis Bad Company

Spirits of Strength spawn in the spider camp area. One of the spider types is a placeholder. Sometimes you have to camp or zone out and then back in so the zone loot script will detect that a character needs the quest drop. They only drop when someone has the quest.
    Gialana likes this.
  5. Velisaris_MS Augur

It's much easier to grab a "Spirit Fades" mission instance, which will spawn with a random number/type of spirits. Kill the ones you need for the drops, drop the mission and get it again, rinse and repeat.