Free Rizlona Explained

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Sennik Jevest, Apr 28, 2020.

1. Sennik Jevest Elder

Everyone is putting in their two cents and I feel left out. Here are my thoughts..

There seems to be a consensus among the outcries. Many people have an issue with their guilds not standing the test of time (pun intended as most people jump ship or quit at PoP) which leaves the rest of the server to wonder how they are going to continue to push content as it opens up with dwindling or insufficient numbers?

Rizlona is the answer. (If it is released from its PoP-Locked chains) where people can easily supplement those losses by playing a few extra toons.

This honestly solves several issues.. Not able to find a group? No problem. Got a family and a full time job, need the ability to get up and walk away at a moments notice (this is my draw to a box enabled server) No problem!

With AOC's, pick zones, Box enabled and GMs enforcing non-automated game play to boot!

This is a golden ticket, a perfect server...

You have everything you need and you hold the key Dark Paw.. Please.. Free Rizlona.

Let Rizlona break her Half Elf bonds and be the Golden Dragon she was meant to be. Set her free, let her FLY!
    Zinth, Foaming, Whoops and 1 other person like this.
  2. Vicus Augur

I like it...this needs to be the halftime speech for DPG's....come roaring out of the tunnel and give us what we really want in the second half...and become the winners for your player-base.

PoP Lock servers is like the Buffalo Bills....you come close to winning...and then you don't. (Bills fan here..it still hurts).
    Whoops likes this.
  3. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

There is an oft used phrase in English sporting circles which describes how we could have won but put in a special effort not to in the late stages of the competition;

"Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory!"

Well played DPG, you managed to do just that.
    Vicus and Hendar like this.