Free heroic character message

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Bunghalo, Dec 4, 2020.

1. Bunghalo New Member

Hello!

For some reason I am getting one of those little click boxes that is telling me every member that logs on for the 21st anniversary celebration will get to claim a free heroic character. I looked it up and this is from March I guess? Did this maybe come up for me just due to becoming Full Access now? And if you wanna toss me a free heroic character, I have no objections.

Thanks
    Bunghalo
  2. Smokezz The Bane Crew

If you don't clear those notifications, they don't go away. Or if you haven't logged in for a while, they just build up and you have a whole bunch of them to click and close.
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  3. Bunghalo New Member

Yeah I've been logging in for a while now, this is just a new one that popped up today when I logged in that's why I was confused, then excited, then dissapointed all in a matter of 2 minutes lol.
    Skuz likes this.
  4. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

That's EverQuest in a nutshell lol.
  5. Slasher Augur

So many jokes to say.
    Gyurika Godofwar, Skuz and Nennius like this.
  6. Velisaris_MS Augur

At first, you were like: :confused:
    Then, you were like: :)
    But ultimately, like everyone who plays the game, you were like: :(
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  7. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

If it shows on your character select screen then use it. If not then you didn't get one.

That's another part of the game: surprise benefits, like the one day 20% sale last week.
    Fenthen likes this.
  8. GoneFission Augur

I went through the same cycle this evening when I got two velium drops from Margidor. I was all planning on making two faded weapons for my bard when I realized it was two crystallized precious velium ores, not just the regular ores. Since I don’t make the augs, I’ll just chuck them in the bank.

WTB, way to make ore less precious.