FREE Amateur powerleveling Yelinak 9/28 8:30am PT

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Quik, Sep 26, 2022.

1. Quik Augur

I did this on Aradune for like 3 expansions starting in Luclin, and I am going to see how it goes here.

I will have my 60 Druid and my (currently) 47 Enchanter to help a group of 6 toons, no boxes unless group needs filled. We will start outside Cabalis in FoB until around lvl 5, then move to Kurns until around 10-12, then move to Unrest depending on time. I will spend around 2-3 hours, maybe more, and I can use my druid for pickups and porting to EJ and evaccing to FoB zone line.

Normally I had a lot of lowbie gear to hand out but I haven't collected any so everyone will be on their own for gear. I had a lot of donations on Aradune to help the lowbie groups out, but honestly, Yelinak doesn't seem nearly as inclined to help lowbies out as Aradune did so we will have to see.

Simple rules to follow:

1) Be nice. First one to whine or complain will be removed. The time may not be perfect for you, but it is some of the only free time I get so plz respect my time.
    2) Keep afk's to a minimum. Obviously restroom breaks are fine, but if i consistently see a toon inactive and doing nothing you will be removed. This is NOT an afk powerleveling group, each person is to contribute to killing mobs or healing or whatever is needed.
    3) Classes are whatever you want, and I am not interested in hearing players asking other players to change to make something easier. Play what you want and let others do the same.
    4) We do NOT, nor will we EVER, interfere with another group if they were already pulling from somewhere. Daybreak may not recognize camps, but I do. We will find somewhere else if UR is fully camped.
    5) Follow directions. If I ask for everyone to leave mobs alone until I give the signal, it means leave the mobs alone until I give the signal. I will have dmg pots on my druid, plus his 2 dmg shields at times, and I want to get aggro on the mobs before people attack and pull mobs and die.
    6) I will NOT have a rezzer so be prepared for a long run back. I will not use the druid to go get you if it means stopping the rest of the group from the PLing. Play smart and if you want aggro, be able to handle it.
    7) Have all spells prepurchased that you want. I won't stop the group just so someone can go buy spells they are behind on.
    8) You will have clarity, so raising spells skills is fine, as long as you are still helping the group and not ignoring mobs just to raise abjuration.
    9) Please do not charm if you have a chanter. It takes away from the mobs we will be wanting to pull for XP.
    10) Still debating on Discord being required as it can make life SO much easier. I will decide on this maybe for the second week.

I am using my own time for this, so this is not a democracy =) I am not interested in a vote on if a group member wants to go to guk. If you want to go to guk, make your own group and go. If the whole group wants to go then by all means, go and have fun, without me.

A reply here in this thread or a PM to me here gets you a spot before any other form of contact.

My druid in game is Kwikport. Enchanter is Kwikdream. Other toons you can look for is Quikport, Quiknight or any toon starting with Kwik or Quik. Feel free to msg me in game if you want put on the list, but please remember anyone responding here gets first shot.

Next week I will probably do a PL starting in Unrest and moving to ToFS starting around the level we finish at here. If I get no interest in the next 2 weeks then I won't continue trying =).

Good luck everyone and have fun in game!!!!
    Skuz likes this.
  2. jeskola pheerie

I'm way into amateur powerleveling
  3. Ddezul Augur

I like your style
  4. Zorglub Journeyman

Good initiative, I will watch yoour passing by and integrate grp if there is a spot.