franklin teek daily level restrictions?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Wodendis, Nov 30, 2014.

1. Wodendis New Member

Why can't my level 80 chars get the level 85 quests from Frank?
    "You are not experienced enough to handle this task"
    What is the minimum level for them?
  2. Ravengloome Augur

3. Wodendis New Member

Thanks, I hate the level 80 hot zone.
  4. Tatankawolfdancer Elder

Yes, I just confirmed this recently when two of my chars hit 86 and were able to get the level 90 quests (before, at 85, they could not).

Tat

PS - Why don't you like Hills of Shade? Did a bit in there a couple years ago working on SoF factioning. Didn't seem too bad.
  5. Ravengloome Augur

Because its a PITA to run all that way, for marginal XP.

Mech Guardian which isn't a hot zone but is closer travel wise offers the same if not better Experience
  6. Elskidor Augur

For the amount of time it takes to kill the mobs I've found it is still worth it. I still run the three hotzones I can at level 100. I can finish all 3 in under 15 minutes and gather a nice chunk of aa, end it with a lesson and it's a pretty substantial amount of aa for time spent. I dunno. ..I like HoS, but we are seriously due a new set of hotzones.
  7. Cloudia Augur

At lvl 100 you are doing OBF (85), Valley (90), and Grounds (90 Alt). You are no longer taking the long run to HoS for at that point minor XP.

For a 5 kill and done task HoS is just not worth the effort involved. Now with a lower level group that still gets decent XP for the zone it might be different, but other than that or having a telebind druid handy to avoid the run it just isn't.
  8. Wayylon Augur

All the above and Rotcaps are underconned, too tough for 76-80 to molo.
  9. Elskidor Augur

Yeah, but I didn't mind the run when I was doing it either. It's about 5 minutes, and, well, it just seems like very little time. I've never minded traveling in mmos, and nowadays the travel is pretty much nonexistent.