Forum Rules

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Gragas, May 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gragas Augur

Where exactly are the forum rules located?
  2. Nolrog Augur

3. Loratex The Ridiculous Necro

Basically if you say something and some one reports it... You're screwed
  4. Tachyon Augur

Two words: Be Nice!
  5. Gragas Augur

Thanks! Did a search and umm yah search is not great, had just woke up and not noticed they right at the top!
  6. Loratex The Ridiculous Necro

drink less!!
  7. Recnarp Augur

Thanks for submitting a report. SOE_MOD1809128401924 will look into it.
  8. Falos Augur

I once got modded for saying "lol" in a thread.. not even quoting anyone's post just saying "lol"

How hilarious is that? Almost as funny as the fact that it resulted in a suspension lol.

That aside it would be extremely helpful if there were comprehensive rules that were more detailed than what is already posted imo. It seems like the rules in their current form that would be harder to dispute. I do recall in the kiara era they did have some rules posted but when things went chaotic for a few weeks the forum rules got stealth edited during the big transition period which also led to some issues arising.

Comprehensive rules that left less room for gray areas would solve a lot of problems I suspect.
  9. Trajet D'Or Augur

Spam -communication without meaningful content, and does not add to the conversation. Some examples are: +1, first, bump, /agree, etc.

Comprehensive rules won't help when you won't even read the basic ones and find it hilarious you got modded for a clear, although inconsistently enforced, forum rule.
  10. SOE-MOD-02 Augur

I am closing this down now. If you have concerns regarding the forum guidelines and moderation, please contact the forum admin as suggested within the SOE Forum Guidelines.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.