Fortifying the Water Supply

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Pulgrey, Dec 3, 2014.

1. Pulgrey Elder

Same as trying to pick up the "shinies" (collections) in the water in Tempest Temple, Brother Island, and Cavern of Endless Songs, having a hard time picking up the ground spawn that is in the water to accomplish this task. Say 80-90% of the stuff I can clearly see. I can click until my mouse squeaks, but it aint getting picked up.

Spent 15 minutes trying it with out lev on , while ducking, moving in a grid pattern 5 foot in all directions. Mushrooms and Roots simply don't like to be picked up the majority of the time.....
  2. Marshall Maathers Augur

Did this task last night, did not have any issues.

That being said there was a task in Arx that, during beta, there was an item that had to be picked up and everyone in the group could do it except my warrior. My cleric could pick it up just fine.

I had to log out to character select and log back in, and was able to pick the item up without issue. Not guaranteeing this is the same situation, but might be worth trying.
  3. Natashia New Member

Whenever I have trouble picking up items on the ground, using "top view" (top looking downward) camera angle often helps. If that still leads to failure due to a blocking overhead object, such as an overhanging tree, then third person perspective standing in various nearby spots using camera zoom in/out sometimes helps.