Forget TLP, try an LLP.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Raytheon, Dec 5, 2019.

1. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Of the myriad TLP suggestions (my own included) this is a good one.
  2. Jaera Augur

It would make the 'who can clear what fastest' far more entertaining, especially when it comes to instanced zones with limited number of attendees. I'd even go so far as to say turn off open world boss spawning, keep AoCs in, and make this an event server with some kind of a gold/silver/bronze reward for the groups that finish a raid first/second/third that they can use on other servers for...things (not sure what. Bags? Illusions?)

The idea of 54 level 60 characters in partial VT/NToV/Kunark gear trying Uqua entertains me to no end, and I'd love to see the strategies people come up with (probably ridiculous CH chains with a lot of monks for dps)

Plus you'd see some really random zones get some decent population possibly. Ruins of Takish-Hiz for the 55 aura comes to mind.
  3. Nolrog Augur

Better than most anyway. . . .
  4. Jontrann Augur

You guys are crazy if you think daybreak will put any effort in at all for a new tlp server. The best they ever do is change the rates around and call it a day.
  5. Coppercoz Augur

Interesting concept. I’d think the initial gearing path would be small raids of later expansion group content (TSS mainly) and quests rather than chasing earlier expansion raid targets.
  6. Nolrog Augur

Maybe they have time after the anniversary to work on something new. . . .
  7. Flexter New Member

I'd play on such a server