Forem Guild on Agnarr?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Fluid, May 20, 2017.

1. Fluid Augur

I've been part of this type of foolishness before. They always tend to melt down in egos and play styles if not the actual time of day and amount of time people have to play.

So anyway, should we do it? I personally can't make a lifetime commitment but I'd like to do a couple of dozen levels on a Druid before I return to my regular servers. Gives us a chance to set up an "Ideal" leveling guild character types. I'm not opposed to starting other character types like Magician if it fits the cause either.
  2. Lateryn Augur

You are looking for a guild named "Forem"?
  3. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

I have no idea what you are talking about OP.
    Machentoo likes this.
  4. Runes Augur

Do you laugh at your own jokes that no one understands too?
  5. Jerrik New Member

What foolishness?

Who is "they?" What do you mean by "melt down in egos and play styles?"

Is this a conditional IF THEN or IF NOT statement used in computer science?

Who is we? Do you always refer to yourself in the nominative plural? If something is precious to you, is it "our precious?" Who or what asked you to make a lifetime commitment?

What?

What cause?
    I'm so confused by this post. OP can you please clarify what you want or what is happening? Thank you.
    andross77 likes this.
  6. Vexen Lorekeeper

I'm assuming the OP meant Forum. i.e. Getting a guild formed via the forums prior to a server being live.

As stated, they rarely work IMO as well.
  7. Ellis Elder

My first instinct was that this is a bunch of words with little relation to each other, but I'm pretty sure he's asking if we should create a leveling guild out of forum members despite such a guild's tendency to break down amidst clashing egos/personalities.
    andross77 and FattyBearsteaks like this.
  8. Wrankled Lorekeeper

There are several on facebook. Random people have declared themselves officers and are choosing guild names. Obviously it won't work out. People are going to meet new people in the opening days, form relationships, and join guilds with these people.