Flashback to Anniversary Player Missions!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Laylaih, Apr 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laylaih Communications Coordinator

[IMG]

To celebrate the 17th anniversary of Everquest, we’re bringing back special player-designed missions from EverQuest history! These missions were designed by players like you during previous fan events in Las Vegas.

For the next 6 weeks, player designed missions are BACK! Complete quests to receive Commemorative Coins that can be used for new anniversary rewards, available through a jubilant merchant! Look for her in the Special Celebratory Goods section of your Find window in the Plane of Knowledge. These missions will be available to play until May 25, 2016 at 11:00PM PDT.

Fanra’s EverQuest Wiki has great write ups for player designed missions that were added during previous EverQuest anniversaries:
    What items are YOU saving up your Commemorative Coins for?
  2. Warpeace Augur

Any chance items like Stalwart Stew, Salubrious Smoothie and the like can be changed so they stack to 20? Sure people would run more missions to stock up on those usable items and store them away for when not available.
    Bleve likes this.
  3. Zyba New Member

As badly as I want the mount, with my playtime the one from mastering everything in VoA will be a couple years easier. So I'll probably get the gargoyle merc and the spider pet illusion on my mage. Not very magician themed, but it's what's available. Never been a fan of stat food and the micromanagement it requires.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  4. Warpeace Augur

They are not stat foods but consumable buff clicks that last about 36 min or so. Basically long enough to run a mission or one raid. They have a place and time to use but the fact they don't stack is a real pain storage wise. I still see a gain of 597 AC from the Stew and that's after benefits of TBM mount and Gnoll totem click.

Stalwart Stew

6: Screech
    10: Increase AC by 13 (L1) to 615 (L101)

Salubrious Smoothie

8: Increase Mana by 6 (L1) to 110 (L101) per tick
    10: Increase Hitpoints by 6 (L1) to 110 (L101) per tick
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  5. Aurmoon Augur

The 16th anniversary missions are only partially active on Fippy Darkpaw server. POK is missing all of the quest NPCs (we had them last year). Not sure if the zone just needs to repopulated, but can you please take a look? Thank you!
  6. NameAlreadyInUse #CactusGate

Some of the quests are still bugged, and you won't find out until you've spent an hour+ in them. I recommend searching here on the forums for each quest name before trying them, to save yourself frustration.
    Faerie likes this.
  7. Benito EQ player since 2001.

These missions need to be extended until June or July. The bonus rewards on some require extra time or missions such as randomized Wee'er Harvester and Bigger Belt of the River. Thanks!
    Yinla, Xeladom and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.