FIX Plane of Fear ......

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by wildo, Nov 11, 2016.

1. wildo New Member

Third or Fourth time Plane of fear has crashed on us mid kill on one of the golems can you please address this issue, its rather annoying when you clear 90% of the zone kill Dracho, Kill Dread, get Fright to 20% and the zone crashes and you come back to old fear with not enough mobs left in the zone to unlock them.....
  2. Derd Augur

Fix would be nice, but we just ban all pets on fright seems to work fine.
  3. Aghinem Augur

There is a specific order to kill the Golems to keep the zone from crashing. Can someone refresh me on what that order is?
  4. S33k3r Augur

We did Fright, Dread and then Terror without any issues last night.
  5. Derd Augur

We've done it different orders and the only constant is we ban pets on fright. IS that really why it doesn't crash... "shrug" we don't know. But its like sitting in the same chair to watch the cubs if it works don't change it.
  6. wildo New Member

We used to do Fright dread terror would crash , now we do them alpha still crash its just all screwed up and they need to fix it or give us credit and a loot box for the event
  7. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

for anyone struggling with this issue, we did this tonight, and we did not crash, despite having previous problems with crashing the instance. i dont know particularly which part stopped the crash, but heres what we did.

1. Cleared trash until invuln was down, took out Draco and all remaining accessible trash, etc.
    2. Turned advanced loot OFF for the remainder of the night.
    3. Got rid of all pets, controllable, swarm, proc weapons, things in multibinds etc.... no pets at all after this point.
    4. Did Fright -> Dread -> Terror.
    5. Cleaned the 5 or 6 adds that were left.
    6. Killed CT.

hope it helps somebody out -> it was probably overly cautious but i was sick of the crashing and didnt want to take any chances.
    Aghinem likes this.
  8. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All