Firona Vie - Looking for Members - [HomeFire] - All welcome

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Famlen, Apr 15, 2020.

1. Famlen New Member

First off, Greetings and good day to all you adventurers! I hope this message finds you well.

Let me get right to it!!

HomeFire is a brand new Famil-----

"Yeah yeah brand new family style guild blah blah we've heard it all before."

While that may be true... We are different.

"Oh yeah? Prove it!"
    I'm the GM of HomeFire, My in game name is SilveredArrow, who'da guessed it.. I'm the #1 Teleporter in the game. A ranger! I created this guild because I'm tired of being a number. I miss the old days of EQ where guilds used to be worried if you didn't come back online for a while. They used to check on you and make sure everything was alright! The game had a social aspect to it and not just a bot group auto'ing everything while you sleep.

"Okay... And?"
    My goal with HomeFire is to create a true family style guild and return to the roots of the Everquest Community. I think a lot of people want a good place to call home, or an active group to adventure with. I think most people are tired of Solo'ing or not having a group willing to communicate with while they do things. My aim is to encourage social aspects, as well as grouping and helping each other out.

"Sounds good, but how will you do that?"
    First, have you ever said LFGuild or I wanna join a guild, and before you even know the name you get a guild invite, or it sounds real cool up to the point where you join but then you don't even get a single "Welcome!"?

"Well yeah.... but"

No buts! Here at Homefire we will have a legitimate conversation between us to make sure you actually want to be part of our family! We're not here as a free ride. While we will help you, you have to put some work in as well. We will explain every bit of our guild to help you fully understand just what we are. In the end, if it's not for you, then that's alright! We at least hope you enjoyed your stay while it lasted.

"Fineee. You sold me. How do I sign up?"
    Well. You can contact me on Fironia Vie server, SilveredArrow. Or you can join our discord and get to know us! https://www.discord.gg/6jqZdrE

Didn't wanna read it all? I don't blame you. Here's your bottom line...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

^^ Get it, It was a line... At the bottom...

HomeFire is a True family style guild that aims to get back to the roots of the EQ community. We encourage new players to join us and learn the game, and ask that veterans join us and assist the new generation of gamers ease into the game! Contact SilveredArrow on Fironia Vie, or join our discord for more information.

Kelvail likes this.