Firiona Vie TLP IS COMING... If dev's keep their logic consistent

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by HoodenShuklak, Sep 22, 2019.

1. sumnayin Augur

A FV TLP would be great if they actually cracked down on bots.
  2. HoodenShuklak Augur

Even if the current (weak) enforcement remained, if the server had a fast unlock line Selo then the damage a farm crew can do is really limited.

For example, sure they can and will lock down mage epic pieces like they always do, but 4 week unlocks means the average Joe doesn't have to wait long. The farm crews will move on, the players area constantly working on other things as well since there's a lot to keep you busy in a short time.

All in all, FV is just different... but also good for the average player and certainly good for the casual. Raiders at the bleeding edge might benefit the least. But it could be argued mass boxers that farm benefit the least since their bottleneck high profit items are severely diluted.
  3. Jontrann Augur

I have always been pro FV TLP but with the recent hacking and botting going on i wouldn't play such a server anymore and i know that hacking and botting has ALWAYS been an issue its never been this bad.

TLDR: Used to dream about an fv tlp server but now i would never play there.
  4. HoodenShuklak Augur

Those problems are going to hurt any server for sure.
  5. LDEffectsMe Augur

Nope. I know all they have to do is run a script argument in the database and literally change a 0 in one column to a 1. Now what would require some real development time and resources would be going back and changing just the spells/songs and crafted items to be tradeable again. But, I'd rather see them spend that development time making a code to loot lock all no trade items to people who were actually in the group when the mob was killed. That would remedy the loot auctioning system. :)
  6. Vexn Elder

If you guys want a FV TLP you need to pump up Brekt population. Sorry
  7. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

Why FV is already high population, one of the only live servers I consistently see at high pop. o_O
  8. HoodenShuklak Augur

Maybe we should pump up Ragefire to unlock a new standard TLP?
  9. code-zero Augur

Go back to where I linked the AMA, they do not like the free trade server rule and they aren't going to do it. It was dismissed even more brusquely than the brush off that they gave to PvP TLP which they at least gave a method for getting their attention
  10. HoodenShuklak Augur

Thank you for the clarification.

Mods, please mark this topic as "unresolved" so that we are all on the same page.