<Firestormers> of Povar

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by dizzadar, Feb 5, 2021.

1. dizzadar Lorekeeper

<Firestormers> of Povar is currently recruiting for all aspects of our community from raiding to grouping to social butterflies!

We raid Sunday 7est to 11 est Monday and Tuesday 8 est to 11 est and sometimes fun old raids on thursdays 8 to 11 est. We are currently accepting all candidates for raiding but have a special emphasis on rangers and monks and necro's at this time.

For more information feel free to contact Moggwai,Tevik, Brewz, Miniwinni, Lemuello, Szcarr, Mollath.Qimble, Rezmatez, Caterwail

or join our Discord Server Here! https://discord.gg/DgBynZTfF6
  2. dizzadar Lorekeeper

still seeking a few good soldiers for the army =)
  3. dizzadar Lorekeeper

4. Smellieman New Member

Just wondering if anyone remembers Smellieman.
  5. Gromlok D'Beast New Member

6. Qimble Augur

Still looking for more skilled players to get the last 2 raids down comfortably. If you've got questions about us or joining as a casual player, regular raider, or something in between shoot me a tell.
  7. Qimble Augur

Still looking for more people! If you know how to play your class or are willing to put in the effort to learn let's talk. We're currently raiding with a number of boxes so we have the flexibility to make room for any good player. Guild chat stays relaxed, and we regularly have groups going for AAs / missions / misc including doing old raids for rk3s or taking people through TBL for the jann illusion.
  8. dizzadar Lorekeeper

9. Rezmatez New Member

Can also send a tell to Rezmatez(Cleric) and Caterwail(Bard)...come on in!! Looking forward to talking with you
  10. dizzadar Lorekeeper

11. dizzadar Lorekeeper

still recruiting take a look at our guild if interested!
  12. Qimble Augur

Only have Aaryonar left and we're making good progress on it. We will happily take any player who knows their class or is willing to put in the time and effort to learn and improve. If you're willing to hit buttons like it's going out of style we need you.

Our needs:
    Knights- could use 1 or 2 more reliable knights.

Monks- we have none. I would like for that to change, and I can pretty much promise that you'll always be in a group with bard/shammy so that you get the chance to flex on the parse.

DPS in general- this is what we're routinely short on. The only DPS classes we have in decent numbers is rogues and bards, and I would be perfectly happy to have even more of them.
  13. dizzadar Lorekeeper

Cleared the expansion seeking monks and rangers necros but all may apply!
  14. Qimble Augur

Join us if you like having bards in your group!
  15. dizzadar Lorekeeper

Original post updated ty!
  16. dizzadar Lorekeeper

Still recruiting look us up!
  17. Emote Failure New Member

I joined this guild after returning from a 10 year break and they helped me get up to speed with levels and AA and gear and now i am raiding with them. They are a kind and generous group i have zero regrets about joining this guild!
  18. dizzadar Lorekeeper

We are still recruiting especially rangers and monks maybe 1 necro!
  19. dizzadar Lorekeeper

recruiting still if interested hit us up!
  20. dizzadar Lorekeeper

We have moved up the ranks and are now number 2 on povar! hit us up we are recruiting!