<Firestone> - Agnarr - Australian/Oceanic GMT +10

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Giustin, Feb 4, 2018.

1. Giustin New Member

<Firestone>

Killing Big Mobs with Small Numbers

"To me a guild is not about being uber, having ultra-gear or doing big-ticket raids everyday. I think it's about having a bunch of mates who you enjoy spending time with on a daily basis whether that time be sitting there duoing with them killing green mobs to help them to the next stage of their epic, sitting in an exp-camp, or bravely discovering whether it's safe to pull 3 white-cons with no crowd control. I reckon if you run a guild like that, you don't have loot arguments or bickering because you're genuinely happy to see your friend get better equipped. "

<Firestone> was formed by a small group of old school EQ friends to provide an alternate guild in the Australian/Oceanic timezone that focuses on player skill, rather than zerg numbers. Our aim is to progress through all server content with a small, tight crew ... beating encounters with skill and tactics .. not just brute force. Our leadership team have formed and run numerous successful guilds over the history of EQ and are dedicated to low numbers raiding and guild progression.

We are a casual guild with a serious raiding attitude and are looking for a few select members in specific classes to fill our raid crew ranks. We are specifically looking for DPS classes, however if your a team focused player of any class, we want to talk to you.

You don't have to be an Aussie to join us .. you just need to play in our timezone (GMT +10), and enjoy (re)playing the greatest MMORPG ever created .. warts and all!

To find out more about us or apply please visit our website

If you want to chat to us in game

/tell Anthea - Co-Guild Leader
    /tell Guistin - Co-Guild Leader
    /tell Shigouragu - Raid Leader

or ask any member to put you in touch with an Officer
  2. Giustin New Member

3. Dweezil New Member

bump for a bunch of good blokes