Fixed Internally Final Fugue group mission Achievement "Final Fugue: Plucked" broken.

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Swiss, Dec 6, 2023.

1. Swiss Augur

"Final Fugue: Plucked" is not being awarded even when everyone in the group dodges the arrow aura.
    The achievement reads "Do not be hit by Feathered Sky archery fire while participating in the fight with Captain Kar."
    Running out of the auras still doesn't award it, killing the archers and having 0 arrows cast only awards to 1/6 players seemingly at random.

My theory is this is a personal achievement but is only awarding to a max of 1 person per task randomly? More information on how this is expected to work if it isn't a bug would be appreciated.
  2. Swiss Augur

Additional info for when you are hit by arrows and why it is very easy to see when you have been.(it adds a blind)
    "Dozens of arrows pierce you, feathers grazing your eyes."
    Feathered Fermament
    https://spells.eqresource.com/spells.php?id=54414
    "You have failed to complete the Plucked achievement."

On a run where 1/6 people get the achievement that failed achievement message is not in the summary with the other success/fail messages when you open the chest for 5/6, but the 1/6 does see "You have successfully completed the Plucked achievement."
  3. Tevik Augur

Confirming this, saw two different groups run through this tonight that both had one person only get the achievement.
    Fenthen and Swiss like this.
  4. Swiss Augur

Ran it again in another group. Same thing 1 person only for achievement and it seems random who that is, eventually we'll get enough to see if it always picks someone without or not but it's a bug I believe we've seen before where an achievement was flagged wrong?
  5. FranktheBank Augur

Ran it 5x so far, only seen 1 person get the achievement three of the times.
    Swiss likes this.
  6. Jondalar Augur

noone in auras. Noone got achievement. 2 people already had.
    NatazzEvoli and Swiss like this.
  7. Cadira Augur

Same, we did this successfully with no one getting hit and no one got achievement at all.
    Fenthen and Swiss like this.
  8. Fenthen aka Rath

[IMG]

We killed all archers immediately as Kar spawned, never got hit by Feathered Sky, nothing in the logs shows anything of feather, or sky, and the only fire is Sweeping Fires showing in the logs. This looks to be a personal achievement as the bard (one of two cleaning archers) received this achievement, and no one else did.

Is this bugged somehow?

Also, in terms of Sweeping Fires:

The damage goes up after he's dead, which is funny. Sort of.
    Yinla and Swiss like this.
  9. Fenthen aka Rath

10. Fenthen aka Rath

Just ran this, the same person who already had it got it again, and no one else did. Archers dead immediately, no feathered sky or anything of the sort being cast.
    Swiss likes this.
  11. Swiss Augur

I think I can confirm now it's random who gets the success/fail message at the end and for certain it can be someone with the achievement already.
    Fenthen likes this.
  12. Fenthen aka Rath

Yes, bard has received it twice in a row, and no one else.
    Swiss likes this.
  13. Thunderkiks Augur

Same, ran this mission twice so far and only1 random person got the achievement each time.
    Swiss likes this.
  14. Bad_Warrior New Member

I experienced the same on 3 missions so far - everyone standing in the same place. 1 person gets achievement, even those who already have successfully gotten the achievement don't get the success message at the end of the mission.
    Swiss likes this.
  15. Lodestar The Undefeated

I concur with these posts. I was able to get the achievement in one of our mission runs, and was the only person who got the achievement as well.
    Swiss likes this.
  16. Alkerion Lorekeeper

Yep to this. Have done the mission 6 times and have yet to be rewarded this achievement even after dodging the auras.
    Swiss likes this.
  17. Lianeb Augur

Is the person getting first or last to zone in?
    My guess is it's one of those
  18. NatazzEvoli Elder

Wait for one person to say "it worked for me" so they can dismiss this bug...
  19. Swiss Augur

May be random luck but the person who zoned in first and hailed/started shalowain got "plucked" this run.
    If people want to add if that works for them that would help or it will take me awhile to see with 5 hour replay timer lol.

To be clear this is still bugged but may help until a fix is put in.
  20. Spazu Journeyman

Ive successfully forced pluck to 3 different characters by zoning in first and doing the achievement as intended. Take that how you will.
    Allayna and Fenthen like this.