Final Empire - [Povar]

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Strumph, May 3, 2022.

1. Strumph Augur

Final Empire on Povar is recruiting ALL CLASSES except tanks.

Final Empire is an upper end raiding guild on the Povar server. We behave with honor and expect those who wear our tag to do the same. We support our members, treat each other with respect, and see the game as a balance between raiding/progression and social interaction.

Our set raid days are Sunday (6pm-10pm CST) Monday/Tuesday (7:30pm-10:30pm CST) optional raids may be held on Thursday.

Check out our >website< or if you have any questions, please contact Istraa, Strumph, Tuia or Enjo in game.
  2. Strumph Augur

Close the Gate down and ores unlocked. Come join our family.
  3. Time zone Journeyman

Garbage guild !!!
  4. Time zone Journeyman

selling loot
    Not friendly players
    Istraa a raving
  5. Knifen Augur

If you got hate in your heart, let it out. Just because I don't have all my Sinister Steamwork Chain ornaments, doesn't make us garbage. Ill get them soon I promise.
    Thunderkiks likes this.
  6. Strumph Augur

Yeah we sell loot for DKP to your main. If no mains buy it we sell for pp to alts/bots in the guild. And the funds pay for guild stuff and we do have a payout usually twice a year to full members.

You found 2 friendly players from FE. :)

Would have hoped your mother taught you If you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all...
    Thunderkiks likes this.
  7. Knifen Augur

Now dangit don't disregard what that person implied. They might be on to something. We should really be raiding GMM before any ToL raids just to get me those ornaments. In both mine and Time Zones honest opinions.

#justsayin
    Thunderkiks likes this.
  8. Knifen Augur

Just an update, it is safe to now apply with us. I have completed my GMM ornaments so we are no longer garbage.
  9. Rydah New Member

Best Guild ! <3