Few commands I'd love to see appear if they don't exist now

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Kurayami, Sep 16, 2013.

1. Angahran Augur

I'd love to see an icon for the master looter. I'm sure there is a bag of cash icon that could be used.
    moogs likes this.
  2. moogs Augur

When you resurrect a 3 year old topic to ask for help with a bug and nobody notices. o_O
  3. GoneFission Augur

That's exactly who I thought of when I read the post, then I scrolled down and saw your reply immediately after. Barcode indeed.
  4. eqgamer Augur

What does merc assist do? Exactly that? Dps type? I have it tied to one of my macros but forget why...
  5. moogs Augur

You can turn off the merc's auto assist so that it will be idle until you manually "call assist". That will help with issues such as caster mercs being idiots and dropping bombs when the mob is at 99% health, thereby taking aggro and going splat.
    eqgamer likes this.
  6. Gialana Augur

It also seems to help prevent them from attacking a target different from the Main Assists target. Mostly, I've used it to allow the tank enough time to get enough aggro. The downside is that I've also sometimes forgotten to hit the call assist button.
    eqgamer likes this.
  7. Gundolin Augur

Is there anyway to save Pets to your XT? I do a lot of grouping with all pet groups, and its a hassle to have to reload the XT window every time we zone.
  8. moogs Augur

You can save an extended target window target set which includes your pet (set as Current Target) even if he has a static name, e.g. "Fluffy". I don't know if it persists through multiple sessions though.
  9. Brudal Augur

I read it as remembering other players pets after zoning, which i recall being a problem.
  10. Gundolin Augur

Yeah, thanks. I'm playing the healer and want to always be able to see the other players pet on XT, but lose it every time we zone. Surprisingly (or not) one of the pets name is Fluffy.
    ;)