Ferocity buff time

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Tanecho, Jun 9, 2013.

1. Tanecho Augur

Is there any reason this buff isn't 1 hour+ like all other buffs? I know in the past, it had a short timer such that no BL could keep it up on the entire raid, but where it's at now that's not the case. It just seems like a big annoyance to me (as a melee) to ask for this buff every 20 minutes, and hope that someone obliges. Can we get the duration increased, since it's just a quality of life issue at this point?
  2. Stubar Augur

I'm just happy it's a group buff now. The days of squeezing in 5-6 people on a fero rotation are over. /cheer!

I usually end up buffing each melee group when we are setting up for the next event. I even started to hit the warriors, pallies and SK's. If you aren't getting it on a regular basis one of three things are happening.

1. Your beastlords are slacking
    2. You are OOR from the rest of the group when it is cast
    3. You're one of those people that insists on taking the banner into the next instance right before engage and realize that you only have a few minutes left on the buff.

I'm going to lean towards #1 though.

Now saying all that....It would be nice if they increases the timer on it, however playing a beastlord since the day they went live I'm not going to complain if they don't. Group Fero was one of the best things that they did to our buff spell line up.
    Boze, Yinla and Reprisal like this.
  3. nodontcarekkthxbye Augur

Did they change it back to single? Thats what it says on allakhazams
  4. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon