Feralisata?

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Duder, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Duder Augur

Interesting the Rk. III 97 Feralize is the exact same spell as the 107 rk. III.

35368 Feralisenia Rk. III SHM/97 206 2.5s 1.5s 3.3m+ Unresistable Single 1: Transform Body Type to Animal
    3: Increase 1H Blunt Damage Taken by 15%
    4: Increase 2H Blunt Damage Taken by 15%
    5: Decrease Chance to Hit by 8%

56386 Feralisata Rk. III SHM/107 250 2.5s 1.5s 3.3m+ Unresistable Single 1: Transform Body Type to Animal
    3: Increase 1H Blunt Damage Taken by 15%
    4: Increase 2H Blunt Damage Taken by 15%
    5: Decrease Chance to Hit by 8%

Am I missing something?
  2. Zunar Augur

I bet there's an upgraded mana cost though :)
    Cazmac likes this.
  3. Tucoh Augur

Would love an improvement to this spell caused it to work on all melee or physical (including ranged) damage. Basically just something to justify its usage. Even if I aligned my melee group to use the less effective blunt weapon options, so many of my melee group's abilities (heroic blade, dissident rage, gale of blades, mangle, Selo's Kick etc) are hardcoded as not being blunt damage that I'd only get benefit from auto attack damage.
    eepok likes this.
  4. Duder Augur

I thought that rank 1 was 14, 2 15, and 3 16, back at the end of RoS, but I'm not savvy enough to look at all the spell changes since then. But either way, pretty lame.
  5. Qbert Gallifreyan

It is kind of like mammoth/foresight in the sense that I wouldn't expect any upgrades any longer (current Unity, and the last handful of versions of it, casts rank 3 of mammoth/foresight regardless of the rank of Unity you cast).

The level 97 version increased in power from rank 1 to 2 to 3 (both in damage and accuracy reduction percentages). The level 107 version sets all three ranks to the same power as the level 97 rank 3 (the only differentiating factor between the current three ranks is the spell duration).