Female Dragorn Illusion

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Odjin Tyr, Feb 18, 2014.

1. Odjin Tyr New Member

In the Wall of slaughter you can find a NPC known as pyrique Redwing her race look, is so Incredibly Badass, I love it. I'm a Enchanter and half the fun rolling one, is to run around in illusion forms, and I would love to see that in the Illusion spells, or as a Hire-able minion. if you agree Please Like this post so it might get attention.

On that note I'm new to the forums ^^ I've had my account for 7 years, I wuv the enchantress.

Thank you EQ for all the awesome memories.
  2. Qulas Augur

This will give you the illusion you're looking for.

http://lucy.allakhazam.com/item.html?id=40612

It's actually a Pyrilen. You can find a ton of these in Riftseeker's Sanctum ( along with their icy counterparts )
  3. Odjin Tyr New Member

omg I love you thanks ^^
  4. Odjin Tyr New Member

LIttle bit confused, how exactly do I get it ? is the only way to get it through the card game ?
  5. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

got mine through card game think I ended up going to the trade section then seeing what people wanted for it. Ended up trading some packs for the illusion. One of the better illusions. Or can try your luck with the free boosters every month its in the Oathbound expansion.

Andarriel
  6. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

You can also get a merc who looks like this, cannot remember how though
  7. Pirouette Augur

Via Discordant Contract which can no longer be obtained (gift for those who pre-ordered HoT).
  8. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Thanks, I got it but no idea where it came from, I wish things in /claim told you that kind of stuff. So much in there that I have no idea on.
    Pirouette likes this.