Felwithe Castle

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Khyrra, Mar 18, 2015.

1. Khyrra Elder

Hi everyone

A BIG thank you for the new Felwithe pieces that have finally appeared in Marketplace.

Finally managed to finish my castle for my alt Varana, please feel free to visit - 101 Vanward Heights - Order of the Crimson Dawn - AB Server.

To enter click the little white step outside and to leave click EQ button - Real Estate - Leave Real Estate.

Hugs to all

Khyrra

PS Sorry if this is the wrong place to post my news, wasn't sure where else to place this.
  2. Vlad Diszno Augur

Those Felwithe pieces don't look bad at all.
  3. Fendy Augur

For now this is the only place for housing posts.
  4. Saave Augur

I suggest you request a housing forum. Not to make This thread it.
  5. Diptera Augur

LOL, you mean like the one that existed until very recently, before DBG got at it?
  6. Eanelder Augur

Bah ... need to post at least a Teaser screenshot if I'm gonna travel all the way to the AB Server.
  7. Vlad Diszno Augur

We weren't the ones who made this into the all-encompassing housing and nearly everything forum. Alas, if only we held that kind of power.
    Someone w/ powers much greater than ours seemingly ran amok and did that for us just recently.
    We can only supplicate that the forum gods/ goddesses will, in their infinite wisdom, restore the Housing/Tradeskill Forum as well as others.

Btw Khyrra,
    I didn't check Marketplace till later in the day yesterday and only then realized that those towers were among the new items. That's a pretty quick build!
    Lisandra likes this.
  8. Lisandra Augur

I'm going to build one as well but hopefully on a larger scale as the exterior to a palatial guild hall.
  9. IceSy Augur

Paul did an awesome job on those Felwithe pieces! :D
    I have more walls sets I have been working on, So I'll start a new thread in here to post them!
    I have slowed down on making items,.. for a few reasons. 1) The dev team seems to have come to a snails pace or halt at reviewing submissions :( 2) Getting ready to get my pup into his AKC & Seiger show careers. 3) Starting up a new business making / selling natural Dog & Cat food.
    *hugs*
    ~*~ IceSy ~*~
    Lisandra and MasterMagnus like this.
  10. Khyrra Elder

Paul certainly did an amazing job for the Felwithe castle :)

Sorry Eanelder, I dont do screenshots cos basically I always seem to screw them up.

I felt exhausted just looking at your list of projects IceSy.

A hearfelt message to all the designers, please keep up the good work, players I am sure appreciate your designs, I sure do :)

Hugs to all

Khyrra
    Lisandra and MasterMagnus like this.
  11. Khyrra Elder

Thanks Vlad, sorry I missed your in game tell, I was taking a ninja afk:)

Hugs

Khyrra
  12. Lisandra Augur

I'll work on mine later. Having to make another guild to set up the palatial guild hall but luckily I already had a guild village writ and a palatial guild hall package on a box.
    Azerthan likes this.
  13. Azerthan Elder

Heyya gang, just wanted to take a minute to say hi and thank you all for the kind words for the Felwithe pieces. I hope that you have fun with them, and wish you all happy building =) Thank you for your awesome support of Player Studio!
    MasterMagnus and Lisandra like this.
  14. Lisandra Augur

Looking forward to whatever else you have coming Azerthan! Be it more Felwithe stuff, more stone castle stuff, something else entirely etc. I would love anything from any of the old home zones like Kelethin, old Freeport, Qeynos, Surefall, Erudin, Kaladim, Ak'anon, Grobb, Oggok, etc or even some old world dungeons like Befallen, Highhold Keep, Najena, Crushbone, etc.

I'm sure whatever you do will be awesome as always!
  15. Khyrra Elder

Agree:)

Hugs

Khyrra
  16. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Blerg

I thought this was about Fewith Castle lore, not housing. :(