Fellowship Plus Four guild recruitment

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by drew0987654, Jul 13, 2014.

1. drew0987654 Augur

looking for a group of 16 ppl, one of each class, to go through the whole game with, expansion by expansion. I already know of 7 ppl who are interested and so far the magician, monk, and enchanter are taken. we'll be playing monday, wednesday, friday, and sunday from 5-8pm EST on the trakanon server.

it's been brought to my attention that 16 ppl isn't enough for classic raids so we'll need a 2nd group of 16 ppl as well (and there's no harm in recruiting additional groups after that). we'll start playing as soon as we get the first group of 16 though.

if you want to play as a specific class that's already taken you can always sign up for the next group. if you're interested just post what class you want below. I'll be taking the last remaining class.

things we'll never be using no matter what expansion we reach - mercs, free aa's, defiant gear, heroic chars, bots, hacks, more than 1 account, nonguildmembers.
  2. Calco New Member

I would play a necro.
  3. drew0987654 Augur

nice, 8 more ppl!
  4. LordOfTheWings New Member

I am so down for this.. but here in the Pacific northwest, summer just broke, and the great outdoors are calling. Our winter months are cloudy and rainy, and would be the preferred time for me to invest into this grand adventure. Hells, maybe it will be Fall by the time the whole group is assembled. I will keep an eye on this thread..
  5. Qest T. Silverclaw Augur

Unfortunately, my wife and I are not available at those times, so I suppose the first Enchanter and Monk slots are open again.

Bonne chance!
  6. Graddox Twoaxe Lorekeeper

What's a classic raid? Two mercs can take down Nagefen and Vox at lvl 46 ;).

I'll do the warrior slot and box a healer or something for the second group.
  7. drew0987654 Augur

sounds awesome but we aren't looking to use mercs or multiple accounts.... AI party members take away from the experience, as does multiple chars being controlled by the same person. 16 ppl, 16 chars, 1 of each class, through the whole game.
  8. Graddox Twoaxe Lorekeeper

That's fine with me. You're going to hit content walls at 16 people as has been pointed out. You'll also need to do some major out of era changes to what you can do/use to get through GoD (if you can get past Ssra Temple and the PoP) with 32 people, only two of whom are clerics, but like I said, I'm down to play a warrior.
  9. drew0987654 Augur

I'm happy to hear that we got our warrior then! I assume that the druid and shaman will also be healers so each group of 5/6 should have one....

oh and I thought they fixed GoD? we could always grind out aa's or go back to GoD after OoW if it's still just impossible.... I'm sure we'll figure something out.
  10. Graddox Twoaxe Lorekeeper

They made it so that progression isn't required, and there's more AA's, but it's still very difficult.
  11. PlushyOgre New Member

I'm interested in this and I'm sure some others are too but is there a website, forum, or any sort of organization already formed for this? Also if looking at 32 im guessing 2 of each class what is taken and what is available?
  12. Mykaylla Augur

Whilst you don't need to do progression to zone in to each zone if you are high enough level, you still need someone able to request raids, so someone will need to make the Icon of the Altar, someone will need Zun'Muram's Signet of Command (and therefore the key to his door of High Priest Nkosi Bakari, which is unlocked by beating the Mastruq Champion event (unless you illusion through his door instead), et cetera.
  13. drew0987654 Augur

I'm no designer or programmer, but if someone wants to make a website I'd be more than happy. as soon as the group fills up we'll be recruiting another in here, the more we get the better. for the first group we have our necromancer and warrior. in 5 weeks we'll have another couple ppl who don't care what class they are.

when I said we needed 8 more I was counting onyuyan from my last thread (who isn't available during these times), and Qest T Silverclaw and his wife (same thing). I was also counting LordoftheWings and his friend, but they are busy with summer for now.... so you make 4. this will probably take a month or so.
  14. Protocol Dragon Defender

Is Monk already taken?

FYI Classic - Kunark can easily be done with 16. Velious and beyond not so much.
    Coltraine likes this.
  15. Rhaistlinn New Member

I might be Interested in this You Need A Wizard?
  16. Graddox Twoaxe Lorekeeper

Let's go ahead and get it started up. Not sure which of the classes are spoken for, but you're more likely to fill out the roster once people can see where they're going to slot in, and have someone to chat with in game. My warrior is Trunk, an Ogre.
  17. drew0987654 Augur

it is now! welcome to the team!
    yeah we need a wizard, see you soon!
    patience, man! ppl will more likely want to join if we haven't already started w/o them!
  18. Baliaan New Member

So me and a friend are highly interested in this and were wondering what class's are taken and when this well be getting under way. Also has there been a website set up yet and who can we contact on server (character name) to get some more info and so forth?
  19. drew0987654 Augur

hello and welcome to the guild! no website yet, all of the information on this guild is available in the op.

the only classes that are taken so far are the classes ppl took in this thread:

Necromancer - Calco
    Warrior - Graddox Twoaxe
    Monk - Protocol
    Wizard - Rhaistlinn

PlushyOgre, me, you and your friend haven't chosen a class yet. LordoftheWings and his friend may be joining next month, but at this rate we'll have gotten started by then!
  20. drew0987654 Augur

the site is now up and running:

http://fellowshipplusfour.guildlaunch.com

it's minimalistic but it serves its purpose. please sign up for your classes in the forum at that website as well as in this thread (the bumps are needed!).