Feeling good about server first... <Kuk Clan> finally kills SoD raid progression target !

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Kukgrol, Nov 21, 2014.

1. Kukgrol Elder

<Kuk Clan> finally killed it's first SoD raid target - Queen Malarian.

While we know it's been long since done by guilds on Fippy, it's still a great feeling for us to kill current content and start progression on our own.

Grats to everyone that kept plugging away. And looking forward to more kills.

Would be cool to post the lockout or screenshot of Queen Malarian dead. Anyone want to point out how to do that ?
    Hawklight Yandli likes this.
  2. Laronk Augur

Kuk, there's a few ways. The easiest, is the default keymapping for screenshot is - on your num pad.

On my PC my screenshots save to C:\Users\Public\Sony Online Entertainment\Installed Games\EverQuest\Screenshots but this can vary depending on your setup. Now you need to host your image somewhere.

Now go to photobucket, if you have a facebook account just use it to sign up it's fast and easy you press the blue button and boom.

Click upload, drag your screenshot into the upload box.

now when its done uploading click the picture then on the right hand side click url then paste into your window on the forums and bam

Yes my chanter box has a crappy UI

[IMG]
  3. Kukgrol Elder

Ahh thanks for the response Laronk. Yes I know how to do screenshots no problem, but didn't realize you have to host it on photobucket or something and set a link. Thanks again !

Testing...

[IMG]
  4. huhzorathon Journeyman

i thought you were not into skipping content, where is sof on those lockouts?
  5. Kukgrol Elder

Where did I say that ? And since the point to the thread is celebration of our server first, and current content kill, why would that matter?

Besides which, our targets vary from day to day. We could just as easily have SoF targets listed, but don't. Heck, we could have Anguish targets listed, since we go back to do them from time to time for newer guildies that need 2.0 globes.

We're playing EQ, enjoying the game. We accomplished a new challenge, and chose to share that. Pretty straight forward.

Still feeling good about our accomplishments. Guildies enjoying a casual pace, and progressing forward. Nice to see people enjoying EQ, the server, and the guild.
  6. Bigz_Zupdarty Augur

Congratz to Kukclan! well done I hope u get to see many more server firsts!
  7. Xanadas Augur

Congrats Kuk
  8. Kobayne New Member

Congrats <Kuk Clan>!