Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Kezik, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Kezik Lorekeeper

Finished the CoV achievements and tried to convert the aug to the one with the proc. Got the lore group message. Found out that the augs when in proc form share a lore group with the ToV ones. I feel like this is unnecessary . I don't believe it is too overpowered to have two proc augs in a weapon for casters. Or for melee to be able to use the augs in two different weapons. A side note, the new one hander ts aug does not fit in range. It would really be nice if that was changed so rangers could have two relevant augs in their bows. I understand you may have made this choice to control player power, but I do not think it is too much. It feels very restrictive to players choices and kind of puts a damper on completing the new mission achievements. Thank you for your consideration.
    Elsewhen, Caisy and Yinla like this.
  2. kizant Augur

Wouldn't be surprised if it's a copy/paste error.
    Kezik likes this.
  3. Kezik Lorekeeper

Hope so , just covering all the bases. Really hoping this gets changed/fixed.
  4. Svann2 The Magnificent

Yea this needs to be in bug forum if it isnt already.
  5. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

[IMG]
  6. Caisy Master

Yeah, this is annoying that there is no option for ranged on the Velium Threaded Gem of Striking. Even if we can't get to use both, which would be awesome but I doubt they'd ever let that happen, it would be nice if we could at least upgrade to the new striking aug.