(Feature suggestion)Illusion goes through zone how about having shrink go through zones too?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Dewey, Jan 26, 2019.

1. Dewey Augur

It would be a nice feature if shrink could go through zones. Sure I know I can wear a small illusion, but that is not the illusion I prefer. It would be nice to pick any illusion and then have shrink stay with you as you zone.
  2. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

As long as they give everyone a way to get back to normal size and or a way to block others shrinking you.
    Pirlo likes this.
  3. Quill Augur

Just make it a buff?
  4. Angahran Augur

You know how annoying that would be on raids ?
  5. Koryu Professional Roadkill

We're about to celebrate the game's 20th anniversary, and we're STILL waiting on that Grow clicky to get introduced.
    Yinla likes this.
  6. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

No more than it is to have people shrinking you when you don't wish to be.
    Daedly and Yinla like this.
  7. Flatchy Court Jester

Here here! Been playing a large race so long it annoys me to no end as puller to suddenly be shrunk down. Unless the area you are in demands shrinkage , I wont. Then again I do not like levi either lol.
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare, Pirlo and Yinla like this.
  8. Angahran Augur

Anizok's Maximizing Device.
  9. Koryu Professional Roadkill

1000 times no. That requires recharging and supplies. Consumables are another form of inventory management game, which is why Power Sources suck. There's a couple dozen options for infinite Shrink clickies, zero for Grow.
    Pirlo likes this.
  10. Thunderkiks Augur

I have both group shrink blocked by the spell number. You could add them all if you desire. For myself I just blocked the group shrink because I use brownie illusion sometimes and for some odd reason shrink makes the brownie bigger.
  11. OpieSlayundead New Member

Zavitar's Ale of Intimidation