Fear Golem (warrior 1.0)

Discussion in 'Tanks' started by Daegun, Jan 18, 2014.

1. Daegun Augur

Perhaps not the ideal forum but I'm looking for anyone on any server willing to help this with me. I've been in and out of fear for a few weeks, killed a few of them off and on - alas no luck. I play on the test server (Guam Pacific time). Anyone willing to /testcopy over and it with me can expect a gift of a Krono on your home server of choice. My play times are a bit off right now given my current duty assignment overseas.

PM me here or send a tell to Bedavir on test if interested.

For those of you that don't know how test sever works, it just makes a copy of your toon there and has no impact on your home server toon.

I've had everything but this done for weeks now.

Peace.
  2. Repthor Augur

for ppl that know in this instance = MultiQuest
  3. Daegun Augur

Yes, Multiquest.
  4. Tharrg Augur

took me 13 years to get my piece..... I refused to buy the piece though..... No one would let me have it...
  5. Daegun Augur

Finished it up today. I just hit a breaking point - months/years on my old warrior waiting for this one piece before I retired, weeks this go around. Kinda sad that one silly krono worth less than a half hours extra overtime is all it took. Sure beats the dozens of boring hours squatting in or popping in/out of fear.

0/31 on golem kill drops, earliest kills in early 2004; last kill in 2014 ... Nadda.

But, I finally have my light sabers :)
  6. Crystilla Augur

7. Bigstomp Augur

Grats man. I still need to get mine when I find the time to get around to it (new raids + group content means I keep getting slowed down)