FD Fail Rate Up?

Discussion in 'Melee' started by InnerDruid, Mar 8, 2018.

1. InnerDruid New Member

Anyone have anything on FD fail rates being much higher than they used to be? Seems like I'm seeing ten times as many as just a year back.
  2. Ghubuk Augur

I don't think that changed but I am fairly certain that JBoots got slower.
    Gana and smash like this.
  3. Niskin Clockwork Arguer

I haven't noticed it failing more. It still fails only when I really need it not to, as it always has.
  4. Lemmings New Member

I definitely seemed to have more agro issues tonight during raids. Repeated FD's were not dropping me down the agro list on the Cactus Raid event. I probably did 6+ in a row to get me under 95% and was not succeeding (should have been dropping if tanks were doing their job too, but still).
  5. Ghubuk Augur

I have noticed that on cactus raid as well which is leading me to believe that it is some sort of mechanic going on.
  6. Koryu Professional Roadkill

If you were using standard FD, I could see it failing to drop aggro as quickly as expected. The raid instance is not very responsive because there is so much going on. 54 players taking actions to keep track of, a large zone full of pathing trash mobs, and a raid event script. I'm sure you've noticed that the event script can be sluggish about determining when Cactiikii's HP should lock or unlock. Now extend that sluggishness to mob aggro tracking. I think you will need to manage aggro a little differently for this specific event, or get your tanks to be more aggressive at pushing aggro buttons.
  7. Ghubuk Augur

I have noticed it even on all versions of fd.
  8. Bigstomp Augur

I notice the lesser cacti sometimes take on the order of 5-6 seconds to change target to the tank when they spawn, or to another tank when one gets charmed.
    That is a pretty laggy event.