Faster Way to Sell to Vendor?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Myric227, Feb 12, 2014.

1. Myric227 New Member

Is there a faster way to sell to vendor like a hotkey setup or something that I'm missing. Clicking back and forth from item to the sell button with full bags is giving me carpal tunnel lol.
  2. Xirtket Augur

I wish, I'de love to see a way to highlight multiple items in EQ, much like ctrl clicking can highlight multiple things, then you could either sell or delete more than 1 thing at a time.
  3. Goth Augur

I agree selling is such a pain. Might help if they simply get rid of the low stack count of 20. make everything stack to 100-500.
  4. Myric227 New Member

I'd be happy with just being able to right-click the item to sell it like every other game.
  5. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

I'd love to have a familiar that I could send off to sell for me while I'm out busy fighting, He could go missing for X number of minutes and then come back with my PP. :) I think Torchlight 2 has a pet which can do that
    Nennius and Miss_Jackie like this.
  6. Drewie Augur

There could be a "Sell" button added to the bags. It would become active when the target is a vendor in range and the selected item can be sold. That would still be faster than having to click back and forth between the bag and the Sell button of the Merchant window, without the need to move the bag or the window.
  7. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Be nice if there was a way to sell everything in a bag at once. takes me 10 minutes to sell to vendor all my stuff in bags.

Andarriel
  8. Dre. Altoholic

You used to be able to do this. You can still click a bag to get the value of items contained.
  9. Janakin Augur

I like it where some games allow you to put a check mark next to each item you can sell to the vendor in a window and then click sell once. If you make a mistake, they have buyback from vendor where you could buy back the last x amount of items you sold in case you made a mistake.

While doing it one at a time does reduce the chance someone can accidentally sell something they did not want, it still is a pain. Some games allow a person to make certain items as not vendorable (new word) to prevent such accidents.
  10. redfinger New Member

heck i am just happy that we didnt had to click on one item, and click sell, and repeat that 20 times, just to sell or buy a stack of items.
  11. Iila Augur

Yeah, I really liked being to sell everything inside a no-drop bag by selecting it at the vendor and spamming the sell button. Made unloading TS skill up trash a lot faster.
  12. Bryan Augur

Currently the post just below this one is "features you wish were in game". The first thought I had was what you hit on - 10th post on the topic.

I'd really like to see something more stream-lined.
  13. Tearsin Rain Augur

even just the option for a keybind to "sell" on a selected item would be amazing, and be a huge reduction in the amount of of mouse movement required.
  14. Sinestra Augur

Also an easier way to collect things from the parcel guy. I often parcel tradeskill items and spells to alts who use them and when I log in and have 50+ lines and every single one of them has to be clicked, then you have to click the button to retrieve them, wait for delivery to your inventory, and then highlight the next one it can take a long time.

We need either the ability to pull everything at once, multiples, or for the next item in line to get highlighted automatically.

Star Wars also has "pets" who can do this for you.
  15. Nazmin New Member

I was able to sell everything in my bag at once. All i did was try to sell my bag, it says "Handmade Backpack - contect xp xg xs xc" just try to sell you bag.
  16. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

This, you can click the bag and hit sell. It's an all or nothing though, so make sure there isn't anything you don't want to sell in it.
  17. Badhand Elder

I don't keep much lower priced items then diamonds but when I did I would put the items in a bag that was going to sell them. Putting the bag lower down on your bags holder helps keep other unwanted(to sell) items out as there would be nothing worse then selling a 100K item for a couple of platinum. Then just sell the baglot in one go. It's always nice when there is a few stacks of 100 diamonds in there.

Or just go to the dealer and put all the items you want to sell in an empty bag... sell the lot.

If the items you are planning to sell are tradeskill items you can get an Extraplanar Satchel which holds 32 tradeskill* items. Big bags always help.
  18. Hellboy007 Augur

i was thinking this was already around.. then noticed the necro date of feb 2014
    Tucoh likes this.
  19. Tucoh Augur

Now I wish there was a way to delete or drop everything in a bag (without deleting the bag).

Or, at least I would've used this when leveling tradeskills instead of lagging out PoK by dropping a million unfired idols or whatever on the ground.
  20. Outlander Engine Elder

Heck, WoW has a macro that sells everything in your inventory that is marked vendor trash. You still need to sort through the tradeskill and quest items, but that little quality of life perk was sweet.

edit: And yeah, it's a necro. But I had forgotten you could sell a bag worth of stuff. Thank you for reminding me.