Fairly excited about Agnarr

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by withteeth, Jun 15, 2017.

1. withteeth Journeyman

Okay Everquest you hooked me one more time. This is my last go I promise. Okay so the idea of being locked in PoP/LDoN sounds like the ideal server for me. I started around the launch of LDoN and played of and on up until last year when they continued to kill mages as that was my Main, Jesup on Drinal, which I raided with a couple of years but mostly liked killing named and just dinking around doing what I liked since grouping wasn't such a big thing. Now we have a reason to group again because mercs will never be given and I kinda missed that for years. Never been a cutting edge player, but topped dps charts on raids because I do understand the game mechanics and how to multi-bind and such. I don't plan to buy Krono nor am I wanting to cash in as some people might like, I just wish to come play, raid and kill some stuff and simply enjoy myself with others. Already made my druid, name is Hostilebynature, logged him until I wake, took a minute for the game to load. So citizens of Agnarr, I hope to see you in a few hours, hope my druid community is kind and all tree hugging and stuff because I will be asking for buffs early on to catch up and hopefully you won't put my bare feet to the coals over gear as I grow until I can obtain them on my own. So be kind so I don't become hostile by nature =P and help me to remember why I once fell in love with this game. Happy hunting and see my new community soon. Thanks in advance, HOSTILEBYNATURE.
    Rhodz likes this.
  2. Amoeba Augur

Glad to have more people joining to enjoy the older content!
  3. Rauven Augur

I highly recommend joining one of the many guilds out there. There's some great people across the server and even better communities. You're in a great spot where the high levels are handing off old gear at discount prices but not everyone is max level and there's tons of people to group with in the lowbie levels.
  4. withteeth Journeyman

Any guilds you might suggest. Looking to group up and level to maybe see some raids in era, but more importantly the grouping aspect, don't want to log into long hours of LFG's as I am sure most don't. Have long play hours for now. And btw, there was a wonderful Erudite Enchanter in Misty this morning whose buffs helped me straight to level 5, also another helpful soul parceled me a few leather pieces, a little shield and bronze mace to help me in my ventures, all without even asking. Very happy with my first few hours of play =D
  5. Amoeba Augur

Look in the guild recruitment area on the forums, or see about chatting with guilded people you meet in game.

You'll want to focus on your play time matching with the guild play/raid time as well. That was my biggest hindrance in finding a guild.
  6. Risiko Augur

Welcome to the server. Agnarr is a good EQ experience just as the other TLP servers are (each with their own personalities).
  7. withteeth Journeyman

Been having a good time today. Made level nine earlier in Blackburrows. About to log on and try and make some more levels, thinking about doing crocs in SRo. Should make some good levels tonight. Been a few helpful people with buffs and all, and fellow druids, don't be so stingy when I am on our channel asking for buffs at one of our drop off spots, mana is free and I have been collecting silks and bone chips so I have a few plat to donate, just help a youngling out please and thanks =P