Fabled Spymaster Gephes

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Rogatien, Apr 14, 2024.

1. Rogatien New Member

Category: Other [Can Repro]
    Date/Time: Sun Apr 14 11:49:02 2024

Character: Level 125 Monk (Main)
    Zone: Grimling Forest

Description: Year 2 of my attempts to spawn Fabled Spymaster Gephes. Over 200 spawns last year and over 50 so far this year and only the regular mob spawns. This is still broken.
  2. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Sorry it's not spawning for ya, I don't have any suggestions other than just curiosity as to why exactly you are so deadset on killing this specific fabled mob? Obviously it should spawn but I don't see anything he drops of particular value that can't be acquired elsewhere? Just completionism?
  3. Rogatien New Member

I have given myself a perosnal quest to collect every monk-usabled Fabled item. In my bank, I now have 300/301 of these items. This is the very last item I need to complete my collection.
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

I waited 6 years for a fix on what I thought was a bug. The devs confirmed it was not. But that does not help when you repeat something 100's of times and still don't receive or complete it. I did finally get it this year.

They don't care anymore about your personal quest than they did mine, that is not going to affect their actions.

Instead, I would suggest that if you ask dev to check the spawn rate or if that mob is on the spawn table you might get a response.