extra planar potential shard?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Svann2, Mar 5, 2024.

1. Svann2 The Magnificent

Do these still drop? Or do we need to buy distillers from the store?
    Yinla likes this.
  2. Brickhaus Augur

They do. They seem rarer in LS than previous expansion ... as in I'm really surprised now when one shows.

I'd never buy distillers from the store though. I'd use the bazaar or bug that guy in your guild who hordes things. Every guild has at least one guy like that.

P.S. You're like that if you have your own personal guild. I try to talk myself out of hording ... but I just won't listen.
  3. FYAD Augur

Distillers are also on loyalty vendor
  4. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

I can't remember the last time I saw one. Not for a few expansions, they really need to be global.
  5. Thunderkiks Augur

They still drop but I havent seen many in LS I have been taking characters through NoS and LS and I get more in NoS.
    Knifen likes this.
  6. Velisaris_MS Augur

Yeah, I had like 4 or 5 drop in NoS. Haven't seen any in LS so far.
    Svann2 likes this.
  7. Annastasya Augur

Saw one drop in a mission chest the other day, in LS. Heros are forged i think. Remember it cuz at first i was like new aug? Nope its one of those armor power boost, havent seen one in awhile.
  8. Kaenneth [You require Gold access to view this title]

I'd love for them to add tiny amounts of luck to these, like 1/10 +1 luck, 1/100 +2 luck 1/1000 +3 luck...
  9. Moege Augur

You 100% sure ? one of the augs uses the same graphic.
    https://items.eqresource.com/items.php?id=171380
    Svann2 likes this.
  10. 666DPSweDeliver Augur

I've gotten more ultra rare chase items to drop - 3, then I have extraplanar shards from LS - 0 since release.
  11. Toukan Augur

In current content, I've done progression twice, and hunter twice, and not seen one drop. Super rare last year in NOS, non existent this year.
  12. Svann2 The Magnificent

Maybe there was supposed to be a replacement?
  13. Flatchy Court Jester

Please address this issue. Is it really that hard to add something that exists already to the loot table. Or just make a new distiller that is buyable that removes em.
    Tyranthraxus likes this.
  14. Tyranthraxus Grognard

Is this a global drop? Noticably harder to find on my TLP as well.
  15. DeadRagarr Augur

Seems like stuff that would make a wonderful addition to the group merchant for tokens.
    Flatchy and Fenthen like this.
  16. Filter Augur

Only seen 1 drop in LS and I've done 2 progression and hunter runs thus far. I haven't seen them drop even in FM like I normally do. I went there for 3 hours, killed hundreds of mobs and not one dropped. That's the only reason why I still go to that zone so I've resorted to buying perfected augmentation distillers which doesn't go far obviously.
    Silvena likes this.
  17. Kemp1756 New Member

Went back to TBL expansion to work on some alts and had an abundance seem to drop in Empyr
  18. Tyranthraxus Grognard

Thats probably why they seem to have dried up, TBL they were prevelant, now we're in ToV.
  19. Svann2 The Magnificent

I thought we got one but it turned out to be a charm with the same icon.
  20. Sam Hyde "You're" on ignore

There is a new aug with the same icon