Exploration of LDoN (Where has Rujarkian Hills gone?)

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Braenlin, May 25, 2014.

1. Braenlin New Member

I don't know if anyone has an answer to this question but I had decided awhile back to start doing all of the exploration tasks for the achievements and have been going through various older content step by step.

All has been alright until I got the LDoN section for Commonlands (Rujarkian Hills instances). As best I can tell when they consolidated South Ro and Oasis of Marr they dropped the instance entrance for the LDoN Rujarkian Hills missions/adventures completely? I was able to get the raids for Commonlands but not any of the group content. I have traveled around nearby zones with an adventure to see if I would get the usual mark on compass to direct me to the entry and have found nothing.

I'm all for time sink tasks and missions and quests but I am not very happy that there is a task series that it appears cannot be completed now. I am done with North Ro, South Ro and Everfrost and have acquired all of the instance travel flags for the various versions of those zones as well as all of the raid instances for all five camps.

If there's a zone in for these Commonlands/Rujarkian Hills missions/adventures I'd like to know where. If there isn't, then I'd like it added back in.
  2. Edrick Augur

People have gotten Hero of the Journey so it is obviously there. It is a cave near the South Ro Wayfarer's Camp.
  3. Braenlin New Member

I'll look again but had no love on this earlier.
  4. Edrick Augur

The compass doesn't lead you to it, I believe. But it's very close to that camp, along the zone wall.
    Leerah likes this.
  5. Braenlin New Member

That worked, thanks much. Am getting that section taken care of now. I imagine the oversight of not having the compass marker is the real flaw when the system sort of revolves around that and the version of map I had didn't have a note for the LDoN zone in either. Anyhow, appreciate the information.
  6. Karthanon Augur

Watch out when taking LDoN's..my wife's had some issues with some Takish-Hiz ones, where they're assigning tasks (ie kill the named, collect so many X items) which are actually in Rujarkian Hills or even Everfrost. She's resorted to checking Allakhazam to make sure the named/drops are actually IN Takish-Hiz...although it seems a bit of a crapshoot here and there.

She's annoyed, she wanted to win 100% of her LDoN's, and has 2 failures that were due to the issue above. /shrug
  7. Edrick Augur

I have a single loss. It's in Deepest Guk, back when LDoN was new. We had a bad pull, got wiped, and took too long getting together, going back through Upper Guk, and trying to get all the collection pieces. It is a mark of shame I'll never be able to remove :( .