Expeditions Broken

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Fanra, Aug 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smokezz The Bane Crew

You should be happy Headshot worked the way it did, for as long as it did... it wasn't supposed to.
  2. Zanarnar Augur

eh I only play bst so it doesn't really directly matter to me. But your reasoning is they should be happy a major class ability worked and was useful for a while? ontop of that we should be thankful its been "fixed" to be based on live servers so it procs ~ 2 times / min there.. leaving it around ~2 times / 10min here. (again gathering from what I've read.)

They whine about not having time to implement things; then waste time doing things like this and nerfing illusions through doors. Can't have it go both ways.
  3. Smokezz The Bane Crew

No... Headshot was changed years ago. It was broken at lower levels obviously which benefited TLP. It was a BUG. And trust me, people bitched about the changes here too... but we got over it.
  4. Simollardes New Member

Fixing 1-4 probably should have happened since it was an oversight. but the fact they haven't taken a look at the atrocious proc rates for 5-28 or so (because these were already past current expansion on live) is sad. It's a pretty cool ability that's made entirely irrelevant on TLP because only the current level of the AA was correctly balanced when the changes were made.
  5. Zanarnar Augur

Your missing the point.. the "bugged" version worked as they intend it to (based on their stated target of 2 ppm). The "fixed" one only works RIGHT at the highest levels on live. The lower ranks are now broken they proc so infrequently. My understanding is Assassinate is in a similar position.

I was simply using it as an example of how the majority of changes to the global game mechanics are done with an eye towards the latest live expansion and NOT the TLP servers.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.