EXP Bonus Active 12/29 to 1/4

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Barudin_Phinigel, Dec 29, 2017.

1. Barudin_Phinigel Augur

EXP Bonus is active from 12/29/17 3am to 1/4/18 5am *time zone not specified**. % wasnt made clear but it seems between 25% to 50%.

Didn't see it announced anywhere.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  2. Xaxan New Member

Good job. Now they will turn it off. Thanks!
  3. nagash101 Augur

Source?
  4. Poydras Augur

There's an in-game notification that says it's a new year's bonus. Doesn't seem like a mistake.
  5. Cleaver Augur

25% most likely from what im seeing. maybe even 10 :rolleyes:
  6. Aurastrider Augur

Pretty sure its 50% or at least on live it is. Not sure if they do different modifiers for live vs TLP but its doubtful.
  7. HoodenShuklak Augur

Can confirm exp bonus is 3 to 5%.
  8. Derpfest Journeyman

you can confirm by playing Everquest.
    Miss_Jackie likes this.
  9. Barudin_Phinigel Augur

/calendar and math. :)
  10. Vanrau Augur

C++
  11. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

I logged in and saw the "NY" pop up alert. Which told me nothing. So then I went to the in the in game calendar (EQ button-Alerts-Calendar) and mine shows from "Dec 29 01:00 Am to Jan 03 02:59 AM" . Apparently its even worded different - hopefully mine is for 2017 since it doesn't mention the year! it does say everything shown is in your time zone. Way down at the bottom in small print.
  12. nagash101 Augur

yeah for the client and maybe the server. with a ton of lau or some other scripting language pushing data to the SQL server on the backend. my question is why they cant write some good old HTML to say, "Exp bonus from date A to B for X amount".
  13. SithWizard Elder

How do you know it is only 3-5 percent? Thought it was 50 percent? I wonder why the devs did not even post or tweet about this?
  14. HoodenShuklak Augur

Just a hunch.
  15. Spry New Member

Pretty sure 50% and the calendar says until 1/3