evolving alchemy trophy

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by obelix, Mar 4, 2014.

1. obelix Lorekeeper

hi , my journeyman alchemist trophy is at : evolving 4/7 ....22%.

it don't look to be evolving anymore .
    i did 260 good combines ( my skill went from 220 to 252 in alchemy .) doing elixir of the simian XI potions , ( trivial 354 ) and many more failed combines as well, but it stay all the time at 22 % , didn 't move at all and i am equiping my trophy at my primary slot.

* is it bugged or i need to get higher in skill to begin to see some evolving.?.

shm lv 86 and wisdom at 780 / 610.
  2. Yther Augur

You didn't say what your skill is at? If it's around 100, the trivial of the combine is too high. I think it's 100 or less needed at lower skill levels to progress (evolve) the trophy. I'm just assuming your skill is around 100 since the trophy is only a Journeymen.

Yther Ore.
  3. Waring_McMarrin Augur

When ever you are evolving up a tradeskill trophy what you need to remember that in order to get xp towards the tradeskill trophy the combine needs to be within 100 of your current skill level until you hit 300 skill. So for the combine you are doing you won't be able to progress the trophy until you get to 254 skill.
  4. Tharrg Augur

thats nice to know
  5. obelix Lorekeeper

my skill is 252,,,,,,oki ty didn't know about " needs to be within 100 of your current skill level "

ty for the info.
  6. Winnowyl Suffering is optional.

Something to note though, anything with a trivial > 350, it counts as having a trivial of 350 for evolution purposes.
  7. obelix Lorekeeper

thanks , nice to know , i don't like tradeskill but knowing those info's will help a lot hehe.

humm at 252 skill i might have some skill up then, i will check , after i got 250 i did few more combines and didn't check if my trophy evolved.

EDIT -->> i checked ,and yes it evolved :D ty for the infos :)
    Yinla likes this.