everytime I try to use petition in game it never works

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Toboe, Jul 23, 2013.

1. Toboe Journeyman

topic says it, never works. Right now at this moment I am trying to use it to petition about one of them there automatic players on bertox in undershore(a stupid bot) yet I can't get it to load, it just sits there and does nothing. How do I know it is a bot? I have my own personal rigerous test i use, which starts with "Hello there, get the heck out of my camp you goofball" Scientific isnt it? :D humans usually respond with one of them french type words or with a oh im sorry. bots say nothing!

anyway fix the ingame petition.
  2. Yther Augur

Log in, goto https://help.soe.com/ click the Open a Support Ticket link part way down the page.

You'll probably need to make a service ticket for a fix for the in-game petition, at least without more information. Even the service ticket will probably have you gather some information for them as well.

Have you done a complete file scan recently? Sounds like the HTML part of EQ isn't working right if you never get a response, since the in-game petition is basically a web page (or used to be). I haven't used the in-game for years since the online works much better and doesn't crash EQ.

Yther Ore.
  3. Toboe Journeyman

it does it on all pcs i play eq on. I just opened a ticket with ingame character issues, they really should have exploit/hacking player petition on the website, so it will take them a few weeks to even respond by then then ill be out of undershore and not care. it needs to be recified
  4. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

I do believe it falls under Community Standards. Especially since it sounds more like you have a dispute, since it really is impossible for a player to know if someone is actually cheating without the suspected cheater saying it outright.

I do think that the EQ browser likely needs updated as the mouse is kind of wonky and the dropdown menus (mainly the game selection one) are wonky and hard (or in the case of the game one impossible) to use.

Also as to your "scientific method" I know plenty of people who would simply ignore you as long as their are still plenty of mobs up and they weren't going up and attacking the mob right where you are.
    Yther likes this.