EverQuest Worlds Mobile App - FREE MOUNT!

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Greatball O`Fire, Feb 26, 2015.

1. Greatball O`Fire New Member

Hey gang!

It's been a while since I made a post, and I'm sure this has already been covered, but I would like to share my experience with it anyways in the hopes that it will help out some new players.

I am seeing a lot of you returning/rolling up new characters so if you have a mobile device and would like a code for your choice between 4 free fast mounts, read on!

After downloading EQ Worlds from Google Play, I tried out some of the "mini games" and got some nice fan fiction in .PDF format, and explored on into the Quest Journal.

The very first one on the list, "Future Echoes", was really cool and a lot of fun to do - you are given clues and use the camera on your phone to "scan in" your answer.

Another player was nice enough to post an album on Imgur that has crisp, black & white images that scan really well (you may have to adjust the brightness/contrast on your display, I did not, YMMV).

The animations, voicing, and lore were really cool and at the end of the journey I got a code to choose from 4 different fast mounts (the one I picked is the Armored Battle Shire Saddle and it sure beats the white rope one I was using before.

P.S. For my fellow mages just starting out - be sure to check out my short story: Quillmane: I wish I knew how to quit you. - it is very informative, and hopefully a bit entertaining, for when you decide to get going on your epic 1.0. ;)
  2. guado Augur

Doesn't work on Samsung Galaxy Note 3. Booooooooooo. Update made it worse! Doesn't even get past the LOADING screen.
  3. Yvix New Member

Just did this with my S5 and it worked flawlessly. Thanks for the post!
    Greatball O`Fire likes this.
  4. Borek-VS Augur

Is one of the first steps in the mobile game to spam your friends on Facebook/Twitter?
  5. guado Augur

No, it is the second to last and final step as well.
    Borek-VS likes this.
  6. Greatball O`Fire New Member

I did not experience this part as I am not on either.

The device I used is an older Huawei with the slide-out keyboard running Gingerbread.
  7. Brohg Augur

If anyone knows of a , like, mobile ? for those of us not plunking down $100 month on our phones?
  8. Pelrond Elder