Everquest Trivia #595

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Dreadmore, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Eggolas Augur

Then, does the player interaction take place prior to the loading phase of the game? Loading phase begins after the selection of the server.
  2. Dreadmore Augur

Nope, not necessarily. It is independent of that
  3. Eggolas Augur

Is "it" the result of a player interaction with the EQ launcher specifically?
  4. Dreadmore Augur

Nope
  5. Eggolas Augur

It does not involve interaction prior to the loading phase. It does not involve interaction with the launcher. It does not involve a zone, even though the character must be in a zone in the game, unless it occurs during a zone change. It must involve the game.

Hmm . . . does the interaction with "it" take place at any time prior to the selected character appearing in the game?
  6. Dreadmore Augur

Nope! Also not necessarily, also independent of that.
  7. Eggolas Augur

OK, you got me. I cannot think of any more questions that would meet the rule requirement of a selection being a person (NPC), place or thing "in-game" related.
  8. Dreadmore Augur

Hmmm should I give out hints yet? There's so much I can address in this alone, but it's not even been 24 hours...
  9. Verily Tjark Augur

I would let it ride for a while longer...
    Dreadmore likes this.
  10. Verily Tjark Augur

Does the player receive any type of message or notification in chat or on screen?
  11. Dreadmore Augur

Yes. There are unique messages in chat and on-screen that are only displayed when this thing is relevant.
    Verily Tjark likes this.
  12. Verily Tjark Augur

Do you type something in chat to make this thing relevant? Like a /command?
  13. Dreadmore Augur

Nope.

Edit: Not to make it relevant. But you will be required to type something in chat while it is relevant
  14. Eggolas Augur

Does this have to do with /gems?
  15. Dreadmore Augur

Nope. And welcome back :)
  16. Verily Tjark Augur

Does it involve the bazaar?
  17. Eggolas Augur

Does it involve in game message boards or HHK?
  18. Dreadmore Augur

Nope

Nope
  19. Verily Tjark Augur

Does it involve the map?
  20. Dreadmore Augur

Nope

A few more questions and I'll do another recap!